Feeling left out

Mackenzie's P.O.V.

Lately I've been feeling left out. The girls are always going out with their boyfriends and I barely see them. Whenever they go out, I'm left with one of the girls moms, usually it's Jesy's mom, Janice, because she lives the closest. Today is Friday, which means that the girls are going out with their boyfriends. Every Friday now they've been going out and sometimes on Saturdays too. I'm sick of them always being with their boyfriends and not spending time with me, I know it's rude but I need some love too.

Anyways I should be happy because it's Friday, but I'm not since the girls are leaving me again. I get up from my bed and get ready for school, one of the girls would walk me to school but lately I've been going with Emma since she lives right across the street.

After School

School was fun today, it helped me forget about  the girls always leaving me. Oh yeah, during recess I may or may not have "accidentally" ripped my dress. I'm just kidding, it was an accident. I did it while I was playing tag. While I was running, the side of my dress caught onto something sharp so now there's a hole in it. It's not that big but you can tell it's there. I was actually going to be bad during class so the principal would call one of the girls, but the hole in my dress should get their attention.

I walked inside after saying goodbye to Emma. I took my shoes off and my bag and put them to the side. I ran upstairs to my room and played on my phone. After about twenty minutes I heard Perrie yell, "Mackenzie come down here!"

I got up from my very comfortable bed and walked downstairs to see Perrie by the door. When I get down to the last step, Perrie says, "What have we told you about leaving your shoes and bag out?"

"To put them away" I say quietly. "Exactly and why didn't you?" She asked sternly. I shrugged my shoulders, I didn't have a reason why, I just forgot. Perrie looks at me and then down at my school dress.

"Why is there a hole in your dress?" She asks sternly, the girls don't like it when I don't take care of my things if you couldn't tell already. "I was playing and it got caught on something sharp" I tell her.

"Uniforms are very expensive, you have to be more careful when your playing" she says, getting slightly annoyed. When I didn't say anything, she got even madder. "So you're not going to even say sorry?" She asks annoyed.

"It was an accident! Okay?! I'm sorry!" I say getting frustrated, I can feel tears start to well up in my eyes. "Don't raise your voice at me young lady. Go stand in the corner" she says sternly. I immediately go in the corner and start crying. The girls have barely paid any attention to me and when they do, it's so they can yell at me.

10 Minutes Later

I'm still slightly crying in the corner when Perrie comes up to me. "I-I'm s-Sorry" I sniffle. "Wipe your eyes and go get changed" is all she says. I start crying even more, "P-Perrie" I say through my tears. "Go get changed" she says in the same tone. I get up and run upstairs into my room. I cry into my pillow, why doesn't she care about my feelings? She didn't even comfort me when I was crying.

When my tears had stopped, I got up and changed into pajamas. I know it's not nighttime yet but they're comfy. I hear the doorbell ring. Someone opens the door, I can tell Janice is at the door and Jesy answered it because I can hear them.

I walk downstairs and say hello to Janice. "Hi sweetie how are you?" She asks, bringing me in a hug. "I'm alright" I say sadly. "Kenzie, what's wrong?" Jesy asks concerned. "Nothing" I say quietly. Jesy sighs and starts talking again with Janice.

I walk into the living room where Perrie is with Alex. I sit quietly and play games on my phone. "Mackenzie get off your phone for a minute" Perrie says, "Why?" I ask confused. "Because I want to tell you that I don't want you to behave the way you did earlier" Perrie says. I simply nod my head and go back on my phone.

It's eventually time for them all to leave since it's about 6:30. Everyone was in the foyer but I was still in the living room. Janice walked into the living room and saw me. "Come say bye, sweetie" she says. I shake my head slightly, getting upset.

Janice walks closer to me and sits next to me. "What's wrong baba?" She asks. "I'll tell you later" I say when I hear someone footsteps coming closer to the living room. She nods her head and brings me to the foyer. I say goodbye to everyone and then try to go upstairs to my room, but Janice stops me.

"Uh-uh, you still have to eat dinner and tell me what's wrong" Janice says. "I'm not hungry" I say quietly. "I already ordered pizza and I know you love pizza" she says. It's true, I can't resist pizza but I'm sure everyone can't either. "Now while we wait for the pizza to come, why don't you tell me what's wrong" she says and we walk to the living room and sit on the couch.

"I've been feeling left out and today Perrie was being mean to me" I tell her, she nods her head. "I'm sure if you told them how you felt, they would've given you lots of attention" Janice says. "I tried getting Perrie's attention because my dress ripped at school, but all she did was yell at me. She didn't care that I was crying either" I say, getting a bit upset. Janice brings me into a hug. "How about we tell them tomorrow how you feel and we'll work it out, okay?" She asks. I shake my head, "I don't wanna" I say. "I know you don't, but then we can fix the problem and it'll all be better" Janice says. I nod my head and just then the doorbell rang, it was the delivery man. We ate pizza and watched a few movies before going to bed.

When I woke up, I heard the voices downstairs. I could tell it was the girls. I checked the time and it was 10:26, I feel like I never slept in this much before. I get up and leave my lamb on my bed. Yes I still have it but I'm not as attached anymore.

I walk downstairs and slowly walk into the living room because everyone's staring at me. I could tell the girls had been crying and Janice was there too. Perrie got up and brought me into a hug, "I'm so sorry for yesterday baba. I shouldn't have been so mean" she apologizes. "It's okay" I say. She lifts me up and sits me on the couch next to her. "We're really sorry baby, we didn't realize that you were being left out" Leigh Anne says.

"How about we watch some movies and play video games all day, okay?" Jade asks. Jade and I always play fifa together, it's really fun. I eagerly nod my head and thank Janice for telling them, she smiled and nodded her head. "I've got to go now, goodbye girls" Janice says. We all say goodbye and walk her out. We then go back to the living room and I snuggle with the girls while watching a lot of movies. We ate lunch and then Jade and I played fifa while the others went grocery shopping. I would've gone, but playing fifa with Jade is a lot more fun than grocery shopping.