Finding Out

Mackenzie's P.O.V.

It's been a month since we found out that Perrie is my aunt. It's been hard to cope with and adjusting to it. I'm not sure how I even feel about it. Perrie technically is in charge of me but all of the girls are in charge of me still.

It's summer break which is good because that means no school. The girls put me in the summer program for dance but I took myself out on the first day. I don't want to dance anymore, it's getting boring and the people are mean to me. So on the first day, I went up to my teacher and handed her a note from 'Perrie' saying that they want to take me out of the class and get a refund. My dance teacher handed me an envelope of the money that the girls had paid for the program and I snuck it into Perrie's room, which she hasn't noticed yet thankfully. While I'm supposed to be at dance, I always go to the music store across the street from it. There's a nice old man who always plays the piano and the violin for me. He even offered me free lessons.

I'm supposed to be getting ready for 'dance' which I don't even do because I always wore clothes over my dance clothes, obviously, so I don't actually need to put any dance clothes on. I put on some jean shorts, a blue and white striped shirt and black flip flops and go downstairs.

"Don't forget that we're picking you up early to go to the airport" Perrie says as she drops me off at the dance studio. We're going to the airport to pick up Leigh because she went on vacation. I simply nod my head and leave the car. I walk into the studio and walk right back out once Perrie's car is out of sight.

I carefully cross the road and walk into the music store. "Hi Bobby!" I smile as I walk into the store. Bobby is the nice old man who runs the store with his wife, Emily. "Hi sweetie, which instrument do you want to learn first?" He asks. "Hmm, the violin" I answer and he smiles. He gets me a violin that's my size and he teaches me some basics and I get the hang out of pretty quickly, it's very fun.

Jade's P.O.V.

The girls and I've finished loading the car with our luggage and we're now driving to pick up Mackenzie from dance. I've been chosen to go inside and get her. I walk in and see that her dance teacher is taking a break.

"Hey Jade, how've you been?" She asks kindly, "I've been well, thank you. Can you tell Mackenzie that we have to get going now?" I ask and she gives me a confused look. "What, is there something wrong?" I ask confused.

"It's just that Mackenzie said that you guys didn't want her in the summer program and I gave her a refund" she explains, I'm going to kill Kenzie when I find her. We never told her that! And we don't even know where she's been the past week while we thought she was at dance. I thank her and angrily walk back to the car.

"Where's Kenz?" Jesy asks confused. "Miss Mackenzie told her dance teacher that we wanted to take her out of the summer program and she hasn't been going there this whole time" I explain angrily.

"That girl is dead when I find her!" Jesy says just as angrily as I did. "How are we gonna find her?" Perrie asks worried. "Her phone has a tracker on it, I put it in when she first got her phone" Jesy says. We nod and she looks up where Kenzie's phone is and we see that it's right across the street. We drive to the front of the music store where her phone is and we all walk in.

I see an older lady by the desk. We walk up to her and Leigh asks, "Have you seen a girl called Mackenzie? She has blonde hair and blue eyes, she's 10." Perrie asks and the lady nods her head, "She's in that room over there" she says and points to a room on the side.

We thank her and walk to that room. We see Mackenzie playing the violin and an old man teaching her some things. "Mackenzie Grace! What do you think you're doing?" Jesy says sternly. Mackenzie and the old mans attention turn towards Jesy and I can see how scared Mackenzie is.