The Doctor

Perrie's P.O.V.

The girls and I rush over to Mackenzie and try to calm her down but we can tell it's not doing anything. "Let's go to the hospital" Leigh says worriedly. She grabs the keys while I lift Mackenzie and we rush into the car.

The car ride was only five minutes since Leigh Anne was speeding and there was no one in the road. Mackenzie still wasn't breathing properly and she had started itching her throat.

We finally got to the doctor and we were helped immediately. The doctor and nurses went off with Mackenzie into a room after they used an epipen in her arm and it helped Kenzie breathe better.

The girls and I are all so worried, we had no idea what happened. Anna was crying into Jade while Jade was comforting her. "S-She was f-fine and th-then she c-couldn't breathe" Anna stutters through her tears.
"Shh, it's okay, she's going to be okay" Jade calms her down and strokes her hair. To be honest if Anna wasn't there, I think we all would've broken down. Seeing Kenzie like that really broke my heart, it was so hard to watch.

The doctor comes out of the room and says, "We believe that Mackenzie suffered from an allergic reaction. Do you know what she's allergic to?"

"She's not allergic to anything" Jesy says confused. "She could've became allergic in recent months or even weeks to a certain food. We're just going to test her on a few things if that's alright with you all" The doctors says and we all nod our head.

Mackenzie's P.O.V.

I finally could breathe again after the doctor shot me with something. He told me that they're going to run some allergy tests on me to see what I'm allergic too.

"So to make this a little easier, I need you to tell me everything you ate today" the doctor says.
"I had eggs, cheese, milk, a ham and cheese sandwich, a chocolate bar, water, and then McDonald's" I tell him.
"What did you get from McDonald's?" He asks.
"Chicken nuggets and fries" I told him.
"Okay, I'm going to bring one of your guardians in now" he says and I nod my head.

He leaves for a little and then comes back with Perrie who gives me a hug as soon as she sees me.

"We wanted to know when she started hyperventilating and not breathing properly." The doctor asks.
"Well it was after dinner. She had seemed a bit off today in the morning too" Perrie explained.
"We're just going to test her on eggs, chicken nuggets and fries to see if she's allergic to any of those things" He tells us.

"I don't w-want too" I say scared. I don't want to not be able to breathe again, it was really scary.
"Oh baba, it'll be okay. The doctor just wants to know what you're allergic too so you don't eat it anymore. He's going to use that epipen as soon as anything bad happens" Perrie explains while comforting me.

"Okay" I say still unsure. The doctor goes and gets some food. The first thing I try are the eggs and nothing happens. I eat the fries and I'm still fine. When I started eating the chicken nuggets, I felt my throat start to close after I swallowed and my arm got itchy again. I started not breathing and the doctor used the epipen on me and I was fine again.

I cried into Perrie and she gave me a hug while she rubbed my back, "It's alright baba, you're fine now." She says.

"She's definitely allergic to the chicken. Usually when someone has a chicken allergy, the person is allergic to all meats. If you want her to test anymore kinds of meats, we can" the Doctor says.

"Do you want to try Mackenzie? Just so we know if you're allergic to all meat" Perrie says and I nod my head. The doctor said he's only going to make me try red meat and then I can go home after they give us an epipen.

"I can't eat meat anymore?" I ask Perrie. "I'm afraid not, baba. But hey now you can be a cool vegetarian" Perrie says in a funny accent making me laugh.

The doctor came back and I tried the meat and I had the same reaction as the chicken nuggets. The doctor used the epipen again and wrote somethings down on his paper.

"Alright so she is allergic to all kinds of meats. Chicken and red meat are the most common. It's very likely she's allergic to other poultry and meat from animals. It's best if she stays away from any meat in general. Her rash should go away in a few minutes. But if an accident happens, we're giving you an epipen" the doctor says and he hands Perrie one. He teaches Perrie and I how to use it just in case. We thank him and he lets us leave.

We walked out and all the girls were there. They ran up and hugged me. "We were so worried about you" Leigh Leigh says.
"Very worried, what happened?" Jesy asks.
"She's allergic to meat. The doctor gave us an epipen to use just in case she accidentally has some" Perrie explains.
"Oh wow, now you can be a vegetarian. You'll be very hip and trendy" Jade says and we all laugh at her.

"Come on, let's go home. I'm tired!" Leigh Anne whines. We all leave the hospital and get back home quickly.

At Home

Anna has begged us all the way home to sleep with Mackenzie. We all knew what had happened made Anna really worried and protective over Kenzie so we allowed the girls to sleep together as long as they go to bed at a reasonable time and aren't too loud.

Anna's P.O.V.

I was really worried that I was going to lose Mackenzie but luckily I didn't and she's all fine now but I still want to be with her and make sure she's safe.

"How are you feeling?" I ask Mackenzie as she comes into my room with her pjs now on. "I feel fine now, I'm just upset I can't eat chicken nuggets anymore" Mackenzie replies with a sad face.

"It'll be okay. Now you can eat salmon and any fish you want everyday!" I say excitedly trying to cheer her up. Kenzie really loves salmon and all kinds of fish except sushi.
"I don't think the girls will let me eat fish everyday but we can try" Kenzie says happily.
"I'm really glad you're okay now" I tell her honestly. "It was really hard watching you when you couldn't breathe."
"Yeah, it didn't feel too good. I just wanted to go home as soon as I could" Kenzie tells me.
"Well you're all better now, what shall we watch on Netflix?" I ask her as I turn on my tv.
"Riverdale!" Kenzie says so I start playing it. After three episodes we both are fast asleep.