Last Competition

Third Person's P.O.V.

It was now Saturday, the day of Mackenzie's dance competition. Perrie had decided to let her compete since Mackenzie was very excited about it. Perrie was a little nervous however because Mackenzie gets very stressed, upset and competitive at competitions which was one of the reasons why the girls pulled her out.

It was 6 am and Perrie was not happy about the early wake up call but got up anyways. She quickly got dressed before waking up Mackenzie. The competition was half an hour away and Mackenzie's first dance starts at 8. Her first dance was the group, then she had her duet and trio and then finally her solo.

Perrie had Mackenzie get dressed in her group costume before leaving the house that way at the competition she would just have to do her make up and hair and then Mackenzie could rehearse the number before performing.

At the Competition

Once the two had arrived, Perrie began doing Mackenzie's hair for her group dance. "No mummy, can you do the plait again please. It's not tight enough" Mackenzie says as she moves her head back and forth and feels the plait is loose.

"Baby, that's the tightest I could get it. I'm putting pins in to hold it better" Perrie says grabbing the hair pins and putting them in Kenzie's hair. "Is that better?" Perrie asked once she finished. Mackenzie moved her head again and felt that it was still loose. "No, it's not good" Mackenzie said frustratedly.

"Mackenzie, stop it. It looks fine and the pins are in tight" Perrie says sternly. She was not going to have Mackenzie getting nervous and complain about everything not being perfect five minutes into being at the competition. Mackenzie didn't respond but pouted and let Perrie begin doing her makeup.

After her makeup was finished, Mackenzie ran her routine with her group and performed it on stage. It went very well and there weren't too many visible mistakes. Right after that number, Mackenzie had to get ready for her trio. She changed very quickly and Perrie put her hair into a bun this time.

"Mummy, it's itchy" Mackenzie complains about her dress. This costume was a sequenced dress so of course it was going to be itchy.

"I can't do anything about that, baba, but stop itching it okay?" Perrie asks as she sees Mackenzie keep scratching herself. Mackenzie nods her head and begins to practise with her trio. Any moment she could, Mackenzie would scratch herself to help with the itchiness but her dance teacher was not happy about this.

"Mackenzie, please stop!" She yells loudly over the music whilst the trio is rehearsing. Perrie is watching the whole time and is shaking her head. Once they are finished, Perrie takes Mackenzie aside and reminds her that she has to listen to her and her teacher otherwise they'd be going home.

Mackenzie and her trio performed and they did wonderfully, the best they'd ever performed together. Mackenzie's duet wasn't for another hour and a half so Perrie was going to take her to eat her breakfast some place quiet so Mackenzie could calm her nerves.

"Kenzie, put your shoes on please and coat" Perrie tells her as she herself gets her coat on. "Why mummy?" Mackenzie asks as she had changed into her duet costume. "We're going to eat breakfast before and then you can come back and practise" Perrie says. Mackenzie makes a face but Perrie's stern glare causes Mackenzie to quickly put her shoes and coat on.

The two of them sat together and ate at a secluded table at the convention center. "Mackenzie slow down please" Perrie says as she notices Mackenzie quickly eating her muffin. Perrie had brought Kenzie two mini muffins and an apple to eat for breakfast.

"I know you want to practise but eating quickly won't make you feel good" Perrie tells her. Mackenzie slows down her eating and they both start chatting. "I don't like green apples" Mackenzie says sadly once she sees Perrie's packed a green not red apple.