Sleepover

Mackenzie's P.O.V.

I'm hanging out with my friends, Lily and Isabelle today. I'm so excited. We're having a sleepover at Lily's house. I've never had a sleepover before.

Isabelle is currently at my house helping me pack in my room. Isabelle's parents had some errands to run so the girls are going to take Isabelle and I to dance. After dance, we're going home with Lily.

I put my lamb into my bag and then I was finally finished packing my stuff for the sleepover. I got changed for dance and then we left. Jade drove us to dance.

When we got there, I kissed Jade goodbye. "Be good okay?" Jade said hugging me. "I will." I tell her. Isabelle and I then walked into the studio.

We started talking to Lily a few minutes before dance started. We're all so excited for our sleepover. During rehearsals for our group dance, I accidentally forgot to turn because I wasn't paying attention. I was too busy thinking about the sleepover. An older girl accidentally kicked me while she was doing some turns.

I instantly fell to the floor. I got kicked in the stomach. My teacher immediately stopped the music. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry Mackenzie." Riley, the older girl that kicked me, said.

"Are you alright?" My teacher asked, I nodded my head but it really hurt. My stomach was getting a bruise on it.

"I'll get you some ice." My dance teacher said, she left and got some ice. I started crying from the pain. The other girls were trying to comfort me.

"I'm so sorry Mackenzie, it was an accident." Riley said sincerely. "It's alright." I told her.
It honestly didn't hurt me anymore, but the bruising started to hurt. My dance teacher put an ice pack over it and put me by the wall so I was out of the way.

"Should I call one of the girls?" My dance teacher asked. I immediately shook my head, "no no, I'm okay." I tell her. I was hurt, but I didn't want the girls to come and pick me up. I wouldn't be able to sleepover Lily's house then.

"Mackenzie I know you're going home with Lily so I'm going to tell her mom or dad and then they're going to call one of the girls or do you just want me to call them myself? Either way, they're going to find out." She tells me, they don't need to know. If my teacher calls them herself, they'll just come and get me, which I don't want.

"You can tell Lily's parents." I mumble, she nods and goes back to rehearsing. Why couldn't I just pay attention, none of this would have happened.

After Dance

Lily's mom came and got us. Before we left the building, my dance teacher came out and talked to Lily's mom. I knew what they are talking about. I don't want her mom to call one of the girls. I just wanted to have fun tonight.

When they finished talking, we all got in the car and went to Lily's house. When we got there, Lily, Isabelle and I ran up to Lily's room.
"Girls! No running!" Lily's mom said sternly. We laughed and stopped running. We played some games for awhile and told funny stories. I've been having a great time.

Jade's P.O.V.

I was watching a movie with the girls, when I got a call from Sara, Lily's mom. I hope Mackenzie's okay. I answered the phone and brought it up to my ear.

S-Sara J-Jade

S- "Hey Jade, how are you?"
J- "I'm good, what about you?"
S- "I'm alright, thanks. I was calling because during dance today Mackenzie got kicked in the stomach. She said she was fine, but her teacher told me she has a big bruise on her stomach. I just wanted to let you know."
J- I sigh, "Thank you for telling me, I'll call her later and ask how she is."
S- "okay have a goodnight"
J- "You too, bye" I then hung up the phone.