Piercings

Third Persons P.O.V.

The girls had just gotten back from Los Angeles the day prior. Today, Mackenzie is going to Anna and Jesy's house while Perrie and Alex go on a double date with Alex's younger brother and his girlfriend.

Kenzie comes downstairs and puts on her shoes to go to Jesy's house. "Alex! I'm going to walk Kenzie to Jesy's house now. I'll be back soon" Perrie yelled from downstairs.

"Okay babe, I'll be ready soon!" Alex shouts which causes Perrie to roll her eyes. Alex always takes forever to get ready.

Perrie and Kenzie walk over to Jesy's house. Perrie knows Mackenzie could easily walk there herself but Perrie needed to talk to Jesy.

"Hello ladies" Jesy says as she opens the door. "Hello Jesminda" Perrie says, Mackenzie rushes in as she sees Anna on the couch, causing both Jesy and Perrie to laugh.

"I should be back in two hours. If she's bad, you know what to do" Perrie says. "Come say goodbye to me, Kenz" Perrie says as she's a bit offended that Mackenzie ran off to hang out with Anna.

Mackenzie gets up from the couch, rolling her eyes, and hugs Perrie goodbye. "You be good for Jesminda. She can spank you if you're not" Perrie says sternly.

"I know, mummy. Bye have fun on your date" Mackenzie says, rushing Perrie out of the house as her and Anna have some serious and dangerous plans. Perrie leaves and walks back home to get Alex.

Alex is surprisingly finished getting ready and they both get into the car and head to the restaurant.

Back at Jesy's house, Anna and Mackenzie have gone up to Anna's room to prepare for what they're about to do. Mackenzie and Anna have both wanted to get their second piercings for months now but they know the girls won't allow it, at least for Mackenzie.

"Alright, I'll do you first and then I'm going to do me" Anna says as she starts disinfecting Mackenzie's ears, numbing her ears with ice and marking the place for the stud earnings to go.

Anna has been preparing for this since last night. She's placed the earnings and needles in alcohol to sterilise them last night.

"Alright, I'm gonna do the first one. It's gonna be quick, I promise" Anna says as she can tell Mackenzie is nervous. Mackenzie slightly nods her head and grabs onto one of Anna's pillows.

Anna quickly sticks the needle through Kenzie's right ear and places the stud into it. "How was it?" Anna asks, she tried to be as quick as she could before any blood came out. "It didn't hurt that bad" Kenzie says.

"Okay, I'm going to do the other ear and then we can use alcohol to clean them. You have to clean your ears twice a day, once in the morning and once at night" Anna explains and Mackenzie nods her head in understanding.

Anna quickly does the same thing to Kenzie's left ear as she did before. She cleans Mackenzie's ear after putting the stud in.

"How are we not going to get caught?" Mackenzie asks. "If we just keep our hair down to cover our ears, the girls won't notice anything" Anna says confidently.

Anna starts doing her own ears and finishes quickly. As Anna's cleaning her ears, Jesy yells to them from downstairs.

"Girls! Lunch is ready" Jesy yells from the bottom of the stairs. Mackenzie gives Anna a panicked look but Anna quickly calms her down, "Your hair is already covering it, it's fine" Anna reassures as she fixes her hair to cover her second piercings.

The girls go downstairs and sit down at the table, eating lunch with Jesy and Chris. Half way through, Jesy starts playing with Mackenzie's hair. "You've got such long hair,
kenz. Are you going to cut it?" Jesy asks as she runs her fingers through Mackenzie's pretty, long hair.