Stubborn

Kenzie's P.O.V.

It was now Sunday and we were all sitting around the house doing nothing. Jade, Perrie and I are watching some Disney movie in the living room. Leigh and Jesy are working on somethings.

I walk to the kitchen and grab some cookies. I go back to the living room. "Are you sharing those?" Perrie asked. I shook my head. "Kenz you have ten cookies, you can't eat them yourself" Jade said while laughing.

"Yes I can!" I whined but Jade just shook her head. "Either put five of those cookies away or give some to Pez and I" Jade said in a serious voice. I sighed and gave them each two cookies. The rest were for me and me only!

After the movie, I wanted more cookies. "Put those back" Jade said as I had gotten some cookies out of the pantry.

"But I'm hungry!" I whine. "I don't care, Leigh and I are going to make dinner so you can't eat anymore cookies" Jade said sternly.

I put the cookies back and ran upstairs to my room. After going on my phone for awhile, I went to Perries room.

"I'm boredddd" I whined as I laid down on her bed. "Well what do you want to do?" Perrie asked. I shrugged my shoulders. I crawled over to pez and snuggled with her until we heard, "dinners ready!" Leigh had yelled.

We both went downstairs and saw that Leigh and Jade had made steak and pasta. I hate pasta except when I eat meatballs with them, I'm not sure why.

I decided just to eat the chicken. When no one was looking, I gave hatchi and Harvey some of my pasta.

"I saw that" Leigh Anne said sternly. "Eat your pasta" she added. "But I don't like pasta" I whined. "Stop whining and eat it or you can sit here until you finish it" Jesy said sternly.

I don't like pasta and making me sit here until I eat it isn't going to make me like pasta more. I was still sitting there staring at the pasta while everyone had put their dishes away.

I tried to sneak off, but was caught by Jade. "Jade please don't make me eat it" I begged. "No Kenzie, you have too" jade said sternly.

"But I don't like pasta!" I yelled kicking my legs. "Mackenzie stop that right now! Your nine not two." Jade said sternly. Tears came down my face, I don't like when people make me do stuff I don't like.

"What's it going to take to get you to eat it?" Jade asks in a softer tone seeing as she made me cry. "Nothing! I don't like it!" I screamed.

Jade was furious, she sat down in the chair next to me and pulled me over her knee. She pulled my jeans and underwear down.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Ow!! Jadey I'm so-sorry!!" I cried but she continued.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

After she stopped, I laid limp over her knee sobbing. I felt her rub my back as she tried to calm me down. She then lifted me into a hug. She rubbed my back and played with my hair. Soon I was calm again. "I'm sorry" I said quietly. "It's okay baby, just try and eat as much as you can, alright?" Jade said in a soothing voice. I nodded my head and pulled up my pants and underwear.

Jade let me sit on her lap while I ate about half of the pasta. I was full after that. Jade put my plate away and carried me to my room. She changed me into my Pyjamas and handed me my lamb.

"Where are we going?" I asked as Jade brought me out of my room.

"To Jesy's room" Jade said as she walked down the stairs. "Don't let her spank me, I'm sorry about it" I said worriedly.

Jade chuckled, "she's not going to spank you, we both just want to cuddle with you" she says and walks into Jesy's room. Jade sets me down on Jesy's bed.

"Hi baba" jesy says and motions me to get under her covers with her. I do what she wants and Jade does too. We cuddle there for a few minutes until Perrie barges in.

"I wanna cuddle too!" She whined. "Pez you can cuddle too but no whining" Jesy playfully scolds. "Yay!" Perrie says and joins us.

Jade easily fell asleep soon after Perrie joined us. I stayed up and listened to Perrie and Jesy's conversation. They were talking about their boyfriends.

"He gives the best kisses..." Perrie says. Ew! Someone pass me a bucket, "I'm tying to sleep here!" I yell playfully.

"One day someone's gonna kiss you like our boyfriends kiss us" Jesy says. I've had my first kiss when I was 7, I know really young. It wasn't bad, but it grosses me out when couples are basically swallowing each other.

"A boy kissed me before, three times" I said. Perrie and Jesy both gasped, "who?" They asked.

"A boy from the orphanage first kissed me when I was 7, then another boy at dance kissed me twice. It was embarrassing cause the older girls kept talking about it" I say annoyed remembering that day.

"Aww someone's got a crush on our baby" Perrie says, "please stop" I say.

"Is someone embarrassed? Do you like him too?" Jesy teases.

"I said stop!" I said getting frustrated. I do like this boy, he's my friend but nothing more.

"Ooh someone's got a crushhh" Perrie says. I've had enough of them so i storm out of Jesy's room and go up to mine.

I was half way up the stairs when I realised I didn't have my lamb. I let out an annoyed sigh and went back to Jesys room.

"Oh the young lovers back" Perrie teases. "I just came for my lamb" I say trying to grab it off the bed. Jesy grabs it before I can.

"I want to know what this boys name is and if you like him" jesy says. I stomp my foot trying to get my lamb back.

"His names Nick and I like him as a friend" I sighed giving up.

"Oh I know nick, seems like he's got a crush on you" Pez teased again. "Can I have my lamb back now?" I asked impatiently.

"Only if you come cuddle with us again" jesy said. "But you keep teasing me" I whined, "we're sorry baba we won't tease you anymore" Jesy says.

"Okay" I say as I lay back in Jesys bed. She gives me my lamb and I soon fall asleep.

*****************************************
A/N: please vote for this chapter if you liked it. If you have any suggestions, comment them 💜