Cranky Kid

Perrie's P.O.V.

Today the girls and I have to go to the studio to write and record some songs. Kenzie has to come with us. All the girls are getting ready and I was told to wake Kenzie up.

I walk into her room and shake her, "Kenz it's time to wake up" I say. She turns over onto her back and slowly opens her eyes. "We have to go to the studio" I tell her.

"I don't wanna" Kenzie groans. "Too bad, you have to go" I tell her. She pouts and continues to lay in bed.

"Come on get up and get ready" I said annoyed. "I told you I don't wanna" Kenzie whined.

"Mackenzie Grace you don't have a choice so I suggest you get up and get ready" I said sternly. Kenzie immediately got up from her bed and picked out some clothes to put on. I could tell she was scared because she was shaking.

She went into the bathroom and got ready. I watched as she put her school stuff and lamb into her backpack. We both walked out of her room together and went downstairs.

Leigh Anne and Jade were down there too. Jesy was probably still getting ready. Kenzie instantly ran into Leigh's arms and began to cry.

"Oh baby what's wrong?" Leigh asked, Jade began to rub Kenzie's back. Kenzie just sobbed into Leigh's neck. I didn't think I was that harsh on her.

"S-she y-yelled at me" Kenzie said quietly but we could all hear her. Both girls looked at me. "She wouldn't get up so I had to tell her sternly that she needed to get ready" I told them honestly.

"Oh, Kenz you don't need to cry over that. It's over and done with" Leigh says. "She's mean" Kenzie says quietly.

"Mackenzie! She is not mean. You weren't listening to her and she had to tell you off for it just as any parent would do to their child." Leigh scolded Kenzie. This made Kenzie cry even more, but she did nod her head and got out an "I'm sorry" through her tears.

Leigh continued to cuddle her and try to soothe her. Soon Jesy came down just about the time Kenzie had calmed down.

We all left the house and got into the car. I could tell Kenzie was still scared from this morning. She would get tense when I was near her. Kenzie took out her lamb and cuddled with it. Kenzie really wanted to cuddle with Leigh Anne but she can't because Leigh Anne is driving.

We finally got to the studio and we went into a lounge. Kenzie usually will stay here while we write music and record songs in different rooms.

Today we only had to record a song, it was Jades turn first, then it would be Leigh Anne, me and then Jesy. Kenzie started doing her online school. She was working on some math problems that she kept getting wrong. I could tell she was getting mad.

"Baby it's okay" I try to soothe Kenzie as she begins to cry from frustration. "No it's not, I don't get it!" She yells.

"Hey there's no need to yell" Jesy says sternly. Kenzie mumbles a sorry through her now soft cries. "Let's try to do it together" Leigh says, thank god she's helping her. I don't think Jesy or I would be good to help with her school work.

Leigh explained to Kenzie what she had to do. Kenzie understood and was able to do the practice problems that were given. As her school went on, so did our recording.

A few hours later

Kenzie had finished school and now we were waiting for Jesy to finish recording her parts of the song.

"When can we go home?" Mackenzie asked for the 5th time in half an hour. "We'll go home when Jesy is done recording" I said.

Leigh Anne and Jade were both taking a nap while we waited for Jesy to finish. I was on my phone texting Alex. Kenzie came closer to me and cuddled into me.

"Perrie I'm bored" Kenzie whined, "I know you are baba, but we have to wait a little longer" I tell her.

I heard her sigh and I could feel her eyes watching my phone. I wouldn't have a problem with this but Alex and I are texting each other some affectionate things that I don't think are appropriate for Mackenzie.

"Stop reading my texts please" I tell her, "why? You always let me watch you" Kenzie said confused.

"I know but Alex and I are texting each other some things that aren't appropriate for you" I told her, "why aren't they appropriate?" Kenzie asked.

I sighed, "your too young, okay?" I said getting annoyed. "I am not" Kenzie said raising her voice. I put my phone down and gave her a stern look. "Your only 9 years old, you don't need to read what I'm texting Alex." I said sternly.

I felt Kenzie slap me in the arm. It wasn't a playful hit, it was an actual hit. "Mackenzie, you don't hit people" I said firmly.

"I don't care!" Kenzie said annoyed. "That's it, you've been acting like a brat all day" I tell her. I grab her arm and drag her to another room so I won't wake up the girls.

I sit down on a couch and pull Mackenzie over my lap. I pull her jeans down and ask, "why are you being punished?"

"I don't know" Kenzie said and she tried to wiggle out of my lap. I had my hand holding her so she couldn't get away.

SMACK SMACK SMACK

"I'll ask again, why are you being punished?" I said sternly. "Because I hit you" Kenzie whimpered.

"That's right and that's naughty" I tell her.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I finished spanking Mackenzie. She was sobbing over my knee. I brought her into my lap and sat her sideways. She cried into my shoulder.

"I-I'm sorry f-for h-hitting you Perrie" Mackenzie cried. "It's alright baba" I said and I rubbed her back to calm her down. When she calmed down, I took her back to the room where all the girls now were. Jesy had probably finished a few minutes ago.

"What happened?" Jesy asked clearly hearing the spanking. "Mackenzie was getting mad at me and decided to hit me" I told Jesy.

"Oh Mackenzie, you know better than to hit people" Jesy said sternly, "I know, I'm sorry" Kenzie said quietly. Mackenzie usually gets very quiet after her spankings and just wants to cuddle.

I think Jade knew that too so she took Kenzie into her arms and cuddled her. We all got our stuff ready to leave. I grabbed Kenzie's lamb and handed it to her, "thank you" she said and gave me a kiss on my cheek. "Aw your welcome baby" I said and kissed her on her cheek.

Once we finally got home we all just hung around at home being lazy bums. Kenzie was good for the rest of the day. Wherever she went she would want to cuddle with one of us. It was really cute.