not a chapter

it's been a year since i finished this book, and i never expected the reads to reach upto a hundred thousand.

EVERYONE, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

back when i was first making this book, i was so fucking young, i didn't know how to make a proper ff here in Wattpad, my grammar sucked a lot, and i never had an experience in writing books, especially this kind of genre, and i never put so much effort in this book, Gosh, i don't fucking deserve this!

this book is also memorable to me since i was suffering and battling through depression while i was making this book, i was in a hurry to immediately shut this chapter until 20 because of my mental health.

and now, i'm doing much better than before, my confidence rose so much, and i don't know how to thank each and everyone of you, for supporting this book.

Jungkook is my first bias in BTS, and will always be.

thank you for the wonderful journey that y'all made me have, i'll be making more 21+ ff stories, stay tuned.

and if someone's reading this right now, and battling through depression and anxiety, you can always dm me in my messages box, and i'll respond as fast as i could just to help and listen through your problems, i'll never judge anyone with their stories.

you are never alone in this, there's always a person in Qatar that cares for you, and it's me.

and then again, thank you!!!