Chapter 7: Heartbreak

Your heart drops as you watch them, blood began to rush down as anger began to attack your nerves.

You did not waste anymore time and attacked both of them, your eyes don't focus on the girl but more to Jungkook as you deliver him the harshest slap you could ever give to a person.

"How dare you do this to me?!" You yell out, not caring if anyone is watching and he tries to get your hands but you yank them away.

"I am sorry Y/n, please let me explain-" you cut him off as the more you hear his words the more your anger issues rises

"Actions speak louder than words" you tell him, not giving him another look as you snatch the shopping bags from his hands and you leave without saying a word

You disappear in the crowded area of people like a bubble, Jungkook tries to look for you but unfortunately he lost you.

You get to another toilet, your eyes filled with tears as you feel your chest deepen with the emotional feelings you're getting.

You dont care about the other people who have been looking at you for a while and you get into a stall and locking yourself in it.

You sit on the floor, your knees infront of your chest and you try to wrap yourself with your arms.

You begin to think of how broken your trust is for him right now as soon as you saw him kissing another girl, it's been a day since you both got married but it hurts for your side.

You gave your virginity to him, trusted him with all your heart even though it has just been a day.

But time doesnt matter, if you fall inlove, you fall.

But you still couldnt accept the fact that you witnessed it on your own eyes that he just cheated.

Jungkook kept calling you multiple times and you try to ignore it but the ringing keeps you distracted from calming you down so you decided to block his number.

You try to get yourself together and try to motivate yourself by saying that you're not supposed to be crying like this because of a man so you get out of the stall.

But you do need someone to make you happy and you thought of calling your ball of sunshine, Taehyung

You dial his phone number and wait for him to answer you, now it's on ringing mode and you're desperate for his answer and luckily he did.

"Oh hi Y/n, what brings you to this call?" He asks, his tone is filled with enthusiasm and happiness.

"Are you busy? I kinda need your comfort right now" you tell him straightforwardly.

"Okay, where are you right now?" He doesnt mind your request and asks for your location

"Oh no I can go there to your house, you dont have to bother going to me" you tell him, trying not to cry as much.

"Okay, I'll be waiting for you" he tells you happily and that line touches your heart as a smile appears on your face.

You thank him before going on your way to his house

-

You get to the front door of his house and clicked on the door bell 2 times, and after the third time, the door opens and your eyes land on the person.

You smile as you see his boxy smile right infront of you, he may have changed a bit like his hair became darker and it's slicked back, his body became buffer and his voice turned deeper.

You take the chance and jump into his arms and he chuckles at you and places a hand on your back, rubbing it.

"I missed you so much, sunshine" you tell him