Chapter 15: Flashback

you slowly open your eyes and you look around you, this place doesn't look like the same place where you rested, you look around, but this place doesn't seem familiar to you, you try to get up but you were stopped by the tight handcuffs that are surrounding your waist and you look down to see your feet also tied up.

you're still pregnant and it might give you some trouble to move enough.

you look down, hopeless and tired of trying to shake your body to get away from the tight grips all over your arms and feel but you can't.

you hear the door getting unlocked, you look up with your tired eyes and you see a girl, she's wearing a face mask to hide her identity while your eyes dance down to her hands which are currently holding a knife, your heart begins to pound.

"so it's her?" you say in your mind as you try to examine her figure but she gives you the deepest and creepiest eye contact ever, you begin to tremble and sweat in fear, your eyes lower down, looking hopeless and scared.

"w-whoever you are, p-please don't kill me you speak out, trying your best to say the first thing that comes out of your mind.

she gives out a loud giggle, looking up at the small light right above you and back to you, her hands go to her mask, slowly removing it and your jaw drops at the sight.

your eyes dance down to the person who you used to love, cherish, take care of, and defended, she changed so much ever since the last time you've seen her and it's a shocking moment for you.

"Jillian?" you scream out with your eyes wide open 

Flashback

It's a nice day for you right now, the weather seems nice and everyone seems to be so friendly in your new school, it has always been a dream of yours to get inside this prestigious school even though you're still in High School

you go to your classroom, happiness filled inside of you but your smile drops when you see a girl crying on her chair, you feel pity for her and no one seems to be comforting her

it's just her alone.

you go near her and ask what's the reason.

"Hello, I am Y/n and I am a new girl in this school, but may I know what happened and why are you crying?" you question as you place a hand on her shoulder to calm her down.

your eyes capture her beautiful and innocent face, her eyes getting puffier at the amount of tears flowing down on her cheeks.

"the girls bullied me for having short hair" she cries out, trying to hide her face but you hold her hands to stop her from doing so.

"Don't worry, I will help you, let's go and convince them to say sorry, okay?" you tell her and a small smile appeared on her face.

"okay, you seems o nice and approachable, my name is Jillian, what's yours?" she asks as she wipes the tears off

"Hi Jillian, my name is Y/n, nice meeting you!" you tell her enthusiastically and she says the same thing

End of Flashback

ever since then, you both became best friends in High School, everyone loved your friendship and your parents were supportive of the friendship, until one day, her parents decided to come back to USA while you were left in Korea

reality hits you hard when you figure out that she's the one behind all of this mess, she's the one who kissed Jungkook in the mall and caused a huge argument, and the same person who kept telling you to stay away from Jungkook