Chapter 1: Announcement

Third Person's POV

it's 7 am, and you were sleeping peacefully in your bed, until your mom starts knocking on your door, trying to wake you up.

Mom: Y/n, wake up now!

she says in a loud tone, you slowly opened your eyes and checked the time from your bedside table and it's 7 am.

me: b-but mom, I don't have school today-

she said in a confused tone, all she hears was a laugh from her mom.

Mom: you're gonna meet Jungkook later.

you scratched your head in annoyance, what is with him today?

me: w-what's with Jungkook?

Mom: I'll explain everything later, but now just get ready, dress fancy.

while you were on your bed, trying to open your squinted eyes, you seem so tired from the big day you had yesterday with your friends.

you jumped out of your bed and did your morning routine.

-

*after your morning routine*

you walked out of your room all dressed up while the maids fix the mess in your room, you chose a cute puffed sleeve white dress with your hair down upto your waist, and you applied some makeup to look more fashionable.

you went downstairs to see your parents eating their breakfast, you slid a chair for you to sit on.

Mom: good morning Y/n, have your breakfast, we will have a big day.

you were getting more and more suspicious of what was happening.

you: m-mom, what do you mean?

you asked questionably while taking a bite of the bacon.

Mom: I and Jungkook's mom will explain everything to you when we get to the destination.

your mom smiled at you, you didn't ask any more questions and just kept eating your breakfast since you were hungry af.

*After eating breakfast*

you chose your favorite high heels and soon after, the whole family went to the Mercedes car, on the way to Jungkook's house.

-

a few minutes later, you and your family arrived to Jungkook's house, not gonna lie tho, though you and he were filthy rich, his whole house is a mansion!

you followed your mom on the way to their dining area, and now they greeted each other.

Mom: good morning, sissy!

jk's mom: good morning to you too sissy!

ever since you and him were young, they were already close too, they also had their nicknames for each other.

they greeted themselves with a hug and soon after, she greeted you, and you greeted her with a smile.

jk's mom led you both to the couch while she called his son to go downstairs.

Y/n's POV

seeing Jungkook again makes my heart fluster, he is also well dressed today, it was our first time seeing each other again after a few years, and he looked way more mature now, I started to blush, but the great thing, it wasn't that noticeable for anyone to see.

I must admit that I used to like him, but only as a child, but seeing him again improves my feelings as an adult

jk's mom: come here dear, we will talk.

he sat down beside his mom, we were sitting right in front of each other, his hair parted to half, and his soft and cute smile make me wanna smile as well.

Mom: Okay, so Jungkook's parents and I have agreed.

she stopped right there, what kind of agreement did she make with them now?

Mom: you and Jungkook are getting married on Tuesday

my eyes widen as soon as she said that...

hope y'all enjoyed this part! this is a new revamp of this chapter to change some grammatical errors! thank you!