Chapter 18: Promise

After the tragic kidnapping happened, everyone made sure that nobody was following them on the way home and now they safely got back inside the mansions without any trouble or more shooting of guns.

Jin asks you if you're okay now like a mom and you smile at him, saying yes, Jungkook looks at you who seems to be exhausted and tired of what has happened today so he told his friends that he will bring you upstairs so that you could rest your mind.

both of you get to the bedroom and are now about to rest your eyes and whole body but your mind seems to still be active about what happened today and it's not helping your current situation.

"I still couldn't believe that she could do this to us!" you reason out with your tired voice but still and at the fact that she did this to you and him.

she was your best friend whom you treated like a sister and someone very important in your life but your mind couldn't accept what has happened.

"she's dead now, let's not think about her" Jungkook reassures you and plants a kiss on your forehead and you agree to him.

"How are you now?" Jungkook asks you for the 50th time but you don't seem to mind it since he has the right to get worried for you.

"I am okay now and so is our 6 month old baby" you palm your medium sized tummy and look at it with a smile before looking back at Jungkook

"and I am more than happy to hear that, take some rest now" Jungkook caresses your arm and you tell him the same thing.

after a few hours, you wake up and unable to rest enough, you feel like needing to head out of the room to get some fresh air, you move your position on the bed and see Jungkook who's facing you, his eyes deeply asleep and his loud snores are heard.

you smile and kiss his forehead, he deserves to rest his whole body after this huge day, you head downstairs 

and to your surprise, you see all of the boys except Jungkook are all cuddled up in the living room like little babies, you believe that they seem to be so tired since you could hear their snores.

you think of a plan to at least get the heavy bags off their shoulders, and you begin to think of a plan to cook for them

you go to the kitchen and begin to prepare the ingredients that you will need for cooking Samgyeopsal with fried rice

while you're busy cooking, Jin suddenly wakes up because J-hope keeps kicking his face, he tries to sleep but fails to do so, but then he smells the delicious aroma coming from the kitchen, he sneaks there and sees you cooking.

"That's so delicious and I would like to help" Jin offers while his eyes are glued on the delicious food and you couldn't resist his offer and he begins to help you

you and him had fun while talking with each other about life and how naughty Jungkook was when he was a child that you did not encounter much.

after the whole thing is set and ready, Jin tries to wake everyone up but no one seems to care about his motherly orders so he begin to think of a way to make them shoot their head up and a smirk appears on his lips when he thought of pranking them.

"GUYS Y/N IS MISSING!" he pulls a Jungkook once again, everyone sprung up their heads confusingly including Yoongi who doesn't wake up easily

"what?! AGAIN?! RM shoots his head up, and his eyes trying to shut but he forces them open.

"don't tell me the crazy ex is still alive" Taehyung rants about it.

"you better not tell that" Jimin adds, pulling his eye mask up to his forehead and cries.

Jin laughs at them, throwing his head to the back in laughter while the boys look at him  confusingly, others may have been thinking that he has gone crazy cuz who would laugh at this kind of situation.

RM begins to head out of the door when Jin stops him by his arm.

"guys, I was just kidding, food is served now, let's eat" Jin laughs and everyone death glared at him.

"That was not a funny joke" RM adds, almost losing his breath for using you as a joke.

"at least we all got up, now asses up, I'm hungry" Yoongi says in an unbothered way, getting his ass up and swaying his hips on the way to the dining table.

right now you're trying to wake Jungkook up but he did not even move an inch, still staying in the same position, his lips parted, his eyes deeply asleep and a tint on his cheeks.

at this point, you admire this man's beauty, you think of how lucky and proud you are to have someone who could fight for their life for you, someone who is loyal and proud to have you too, he's a whole package in your eyes, he has the attitude, mind, personality and visuals, and you're happy that you can call him yours.

"Jungkook, wake up the food is done" you nudge his arm.

he slowly open his eyes, squinting them cutely at you as a smile appears on his lips, you smile at his cuteness.

"5 more minutes" he mumbles.

"nope, let's go" you reason out since the food is getting colder downstairs and you don't want the blessings to keep waiting.

"Then give me a kiss" he smiles at you, and of course, you give in because he deserves it, you lean to him, your hands grip on his biceps and gave a kiss on his cheek and a bigger smile appears on his lips.

"now let's go downstairs, everyone's waiting" you say for the last time and he gives in, getting himself up and coming with you.

while eating, the boys seem to love your cooking skills and ate so much to the point where they asked for extra rice and you had to cook a lot more but you don't mind it since they deserve it.

"wow Y/n, you're so good in cooking" Jimin says, delighted to have his 3rd meal.

"thank you" you smile like a kid and Jin glared at him.

"and I helped her?" Jin adds up.

"well we already know that you're good in cooking, hyung" Jimin smiles at his elder friend 

"Y/n you should cook more often, it's delicious" RM says, moaning at the yummy sensation on his tongue.

"thanks, and I'll ask Jin for extra help" you add up.

"Wow thank you so much for respecting me, Y/n" Jin says sarcastically and his windshield laugh appears which made everyone laugh louder..

and after everyone ate, Jin was told to wash all of the dirty dishes as a punishment for pranking his friends and everyone went to their beds and headed off to sleep.

while Jungkook is in the bathroom, he did his night routine before dressing into his lovely cute pajamas and when he got out, he saw you on the bed, a huge blanket wrapped all over your petite figure.

he smiles at the sight of you sleeping, lips parted and a red tint on your cheeks.

"how can you be so cute?" he asks while admiring your sleeping figure, he moves your hair to the side and examines your features which seems to be so perfect to his eyes.

in his eyes, you're the only one and no one can change that.

he leans over, carefully not touching you a lot to wake you up, he bends and plants a kiss on your forehead, he joins you on the bed and makes a promise.

" I will always protect you and our baby, Y/n, I love you" he slowly takes your hand and plants a kiss on the back of your hand.

and at the same time, you show a small smile in your sleep.