Chapter 9: Message?

the car arrives at the destination where Jungkook drove to, he parks his car before heading to your side of the door and opens it like a kind gentleman, he offers his hand for you to hold and you thank him for it and leave the car.

you both continue to walk until your eyes capture the beautiful fountain with glazing lights on the side, making it look lively and eye-catching to some people who are passing by, the colors are beautiful, and there's also a small cage-like decoration where people can eat and have fun with their lives.

but the seats in the pretty like cage decoration is empty and no one's on it 

but the corner of your eyes captures a person wearing a black hoodie and a mask who's looking in your direction with Jungkook, you get confused by it but you decide to ignore it since it's a public place and everyone can dress however they want and you shouldn't be assuming too much. 

you hug Jungkook by his side and he surrounds an arm around your shoulder as he leads you to the place where you've been admiring and you give him a shocked look as you didn't expect that the place is actually for you both.

"this place is for us?" you question to him and he nods his head.

"I really wanna make up for what I've done and here we are," he tells you with a smile, handing his right hand out for you to hold and you gladly accept it.

he leads you to the beautiful and royal-like chairs and your eyes land on the sign on the table which says "reserved" and you take a seat and he does, the waitress comes over to you both and hands out the menu and you open it and scan what you'd like to have

you tell the waitress what you'd like and the same goes for Jungkook, she takes notes of the foods and you both thank her and she does the same thing before leaving the table.

as you continue to talk with Jungkook, you couldn't help but get disturbed by the same person who you just saw a while ago, and it's still him, the person who's wearing a black hoodie with a hood on his head with a mask on.

this time, you got the courage to assume that the person is not just any ordinary person who's out here in public since he's been there watching you and Jungkook, and the worst part is that he got his eyes on you right now.

Jungkook notices the sudden change of attitude of yours right away and asks if you're alright and you tell him that you are and he accepts your response

you try to ignore the feeling of being watched but then you receive a message from someone who's not even in your contacts and the number doesn't look familiar to you either so you open the message.

"Stay away from Jungkook if you don't want to see the consequences"

your eyes widen at the message, your heart begins to beat faster than it has ever been and it's making you nervous, your body trembles and your hands suddenly lose your grip on your phone.

Jungkook takes detail of every sudden movement you do and when he notices you freeze on your spot when you did not reply to him, he takes the chance and takes your phone, his eyes scan the message and his eyebrows furrow together.

"who the fuck is this?" you sense anger building up in his deep voice and you stay silent.

"I don't know, how will I know? I-i don't even know t-that person" you reason out and unable to hold your words tot he point where a bad word slipped out.

"words please" he tells you but then he realizes that he said the same thing.

"you too" you chuckle at him.

minutes have passed nd the food has been served on your tables, both of you agreed that it shouldn't ruin the happy day you're having so you ignored the feeling inside of you.

OKAY GUYS WHO DO U THINK HE OR SHE IS? STAY TUNED!