Chapter 8: Make Up

Author's Note: before the story starts, I would like to announce that this book has undergone a revamp and some fonts, scenes and words have changed, thank you!

                                         _

you slowly open your eyes as you hear a couple of birds who are chirping from outside of your window.

you place a hand on the side of the bed, trying to feel Jungkook's presence but you're left with an empty space

you furrow your eyebrows as you rub your eyes with your hand and you dont see him beside you anymore and it gave you a signal to panic and try to search for him

you get up and tried to look for his presence in the bathroom, but the door is wide and empty, you tried to check in the balcony but he's not there either.

but you stopped your track when your nose detects a strong smelling aroma coming from the kitchen

"I know who's cooking this" you whisper with a smile on your face as you follow the good aroma

and there you know that he didnt leave you behind.

you get to the kitchen as fast as you can and you see him, you froze on the spot as your eyes land on how he looks right now and it's making you drool more than what he's serving.

he's only wearing an apron without a shirt, and he's only wearing his boxers and you see the pan he's holding, and a couple of pancakes on the counter top and nutella spread on it.

he notices you staring at the food and back to him and he let's out a chuckle, you startle.

"good morning babe, how's your sleep? I made our breakfast today" he says

"it was alright, but until now I'm still having trust issues from what happened last night but don't worry, it's manageable, just dont do it again" you tell him honestly and he looks at you, the side of his lips moving as he looks down in a disappointing look.

"yes, I promise" he tells you like a kid and you chuckle at him.

you watch him flip the last pancake and landed it on a flat plate and he reaches out for the chocolate fudge on the side and opens the cap before drizzling all over it for you.

"that's so delicious, kookie" you say as your eyes are astonished by the food he just served for you and he shows off his bunny teeth with his eyes squinting.

"ayiee, thanks!" he tells you with a smile before he takes both of the plates and placed it on the dining table and you both begin to eat up

-

after both of you were done eating, you planned to wear something comfortable and fresh so you chose this

(A/n: I love Maddie Ziegler and she's my type of model💜 and I love her dancing skills)

you're still in your bedroom but not until Jungkook comes inside of the bedroom and asks.

"hi babe, I wanna go somewhere but I dont know where to, do you have anything in mind?" he asks curiously and you begin to think.

"I would like to walk in the park and after that, I'm gonna order my favorite drink in my favorite coffee shop" you tell him since you seem to be in the mood.

"okay sure, I'll go get ready" he tells you before heading to the toilet.

you begin to get bored so you took his phone and suspected it even though there's clearly nothing to see in it except for your pics and his and you smile at them.

he also got you as his wallpaper and you tell yourself how much of a sweet guy he is.

afted waiting for him to get dressed, the open closet opens and you see him well dressed and you like how his style kinda matches yours.

and he sees you playing with his phone and he let's out a chuckle.

"aww, she knew the password" he tells you while applying gel to his hair to make it slicked to the back as his undercut is showing and you smile at him

he clearly doesnt mind if you open his phone to play or to check his messages even though there's clearly nothing to see but he still lets you somehow.

"off course I'll always know it" you inform him.

time has passed and both of you are in the car now and he begins to drive, the atmosphere was warm be chilly at the same time.

you still think about what happened yesterday and he still seems guilty for that but you do hope that it will never happen again.

he breaks the silence as he checks the radio for some of your favorite songs and you can't help but sing as well and it made your happy mood come back.