Chapter 6: Unexpected

Third Person's POV

you decided to get a day out with him for the first time as a married couple since you want to experience being with him for a whole day to see if he's gonna be good with you but you seem to like him for the first few days of being with him

but relax Y/n, it's not like you just knew him right now and do not know much of his personality, but him as a childhood best friend can be different than a husband towards you.

you see him as he offers you his hand and guides you to the garage and you see the number of cars that are aligned according to his favorites and he chooses his favorite car brand, Lamborghini.

he opens the door for you and you hope in before he gets to his seat and sits down beside you, good to go.

-

your eyes wander all over the place and you seem to like every single store you see meanwhile Jungkook is beside you, staring at you while his bucket hat covers half of his eyesight but he doesn't mind.

"where should we go first?" he asks you and you raise an eyebrow, tilting your head.

"H and M sound great," you tell him before running to the store and leaving him behind he catches up to you and laughs at your attitude

little does he know that you're only showing him the other side of yourself and not all of it and no one else has seen it.

he may be a best friend to you but due to the lack of time, fewer updates and talks due to school, and him trying to build his own life, you both slowly drifted apart until you only know a little that's happening in his life and the same goes to him.

and it looks like you both were strangers

when you both met again, a gunshot wedding happened and neither of you was not prepared for it.

you enter the shop and go to the Women's section where your eyes spot a lot of different clothes that you would love to purchase you check them all out in a blink of an eye and you did not even notice that Jungkook didn't follow you anymore.

it turns out that he's in his world, trying to find a couch to sit on since he knows that you're gonna take forever trying to find the clothes you want and he lets out a "yes" out of his mouth when his eyes capture an empty couch, he takes a hold of your purse before getting your phone out to play games on your phone.

as your hands move the hangers of clothes to the side, trying to find your size which seems hard to look for, the corner of your eye meets Jungkook who seems to be in their world, playing with your phone as he tries his best to win the game but yelps when he keeps lagging due to the weak wifi in the mall and you keep minding your own business

after you finally choose what you want and pay at the cashier, you call for Jungkook who seems to be so happy because he won the game and you thank him for not letting you lose a star in your ranked mode in Mobile Legends.

and without you asking, he takes all of the bags from your hands and not let you carry anything then you tell him that you need to go to the restroom so you did

you take the chance to run to the nearest toilet to do your business

after you came back, your eyes look for Jungkook but he's nowhere to be seen, you continue to walk around the whole place, trying to find his presence but an expected moment has happened.

you caught him...

kissing another girl

a/n: all of the chapters are undergoing a huge change so some of the comments may not be accurate to the scenes and texts in this story, I changed some words but did not change any scenes, Thank you!