Chapter 16: Address

Jungkook goes downstairs with the rest of the boys following him, he tries to search for your phone all over the house but it's nowhere to be found.

and it's an alarming sign for him since you never leave without your phone

he begins to worry, panic rising inside his chest, the rest of the members take note of it, searching for your phone too, but then Jin stopped and interrupts.

"h-hey guys, I'm sorry to interrupt, b-but Jungkook, you did install a CCTV camera all around the house right? Since you're aware that someone's threatening Y/n?" he asks and a light bulb appeared on his head

"Oh yeah! where's the CCTV room located again, Hyung?" he knows that it's a dumb question but his mind doesn't seem to be working straight right now because of the current situation everyone is facing.

and him not seeing your presence in the house makes him go even crazier

"Just follow me, and the rest of you guys, try contacting Y/n" Jin points at each one in the living room and they all nod their head, taking their phones out of their pocket.

Jungkook and Jin did not waste anymore time and ran to the CCTV room, the whole room is filled with small televisions that are showing the views and angles of each area in the house and it includes the backyard, living room, and the huge hallways.

Jungkook sits down as Jin tries to study and examine each and every footage from the last week and he found the last footage that happened yesterday, Jungkook clicks on it and the footage begins to play.

the living room is silent and the atmosphere sounds quiet and the only thing that makes noise is Jungkook's loud snores but both of them did not care about it, the focus their eyes and ears on the footage, the silence is loud but not until they heard a glass shatter and the parts of it being heard and falling on the porcelain floor.

they wonder how the hell did that loud noise not wake anyone up knowing that the neighbors could've heard it.

"Hyung, look closely" Jungkook mumbles while he bites his nails.

then their eyes capture 3 strange looking men, they're wearing black masks and black hoodies, Jin tries to look closely for their visuals but he fails, now they're walking towards the whole group of people sleeping in the living room and they gently took Y/n out of the house without waking anyone up.

meanwhile the 5 other boys, Taehyung hisses in annoyance and almost throwing his phone to the other side of the room when the phone says "Phone busy"

"argh, where could she be?" he says in an annoyed tone, almost cursing.

Jimin looks down, filled with disappointment since none of the 4 other boys successfully contacted her, but then he begins to think of another plan since waiting for your answer seems to be forever, then a light bulb appears in his head.

"Hey RM Hyung, you're good in hacking stuff, right? How about you try to track her location while we try to call the number?" Jimin suggests and RM flinches at Jimin at high speed, looking at him directly with wide eyes.

"good idea, let's go to the computer room" he announces quickly everyone nods and they all ran to the room.

Taehyung connects his phone in the computer, making sure to not make any mistake, then he tries to contact the same number and tracking her location at the exact time.

they patiently try to wait for a result since all it says in the computer is "Loading"

"location found" 

"her location is found1" Jimin announces to everyone, RM scans the area where you're in and he bites his lower lip.

"but damn, it's located at an abandoned place" he says

"let's tell Jin and Jungkook" Taehyung says, everyone nods with agreement and they begin to run to the CCTV room.

"I heard the conversations you were having" Jungkook says angrily while his eyes are on one of the kidnappers who seems to be clumsy.

"So Jillian did kidnap her..." Jin mumbles while trying to check for more footages with you in it.

"the problem is where is she-"

*RM BROKE THE DOOR*

Jin and Jungkook flinches on their spot, Jin almost jumping on Jungkook in surprise but he manages to control himself, he takes a sigh.

"come on RM, I have to fix this again!" Suga swears at RM, since he's always the one who fixes and repairs everything that RM breaks but RM ignores Suga.

"we found her location!" he tells them and even before Jin could say anything, Jungkook speaks first.

"where the hell is she?!" he says in a panicking tone and mixed with worriedness.

"somewhere in an abandoned place" RM says.

"okay, you know the location now, let's go!" J-hope screams, almost heading out of the door but Suga stops him and gives him a disgusted look

"we have to change first" Suga tells him and looks at everyone else.

"oh yeah, sorry!" J-hope says.

everyone hurriedly changes their clothes and got gums on their waist.

Jungkook belong to a rich family who has armed guards who can protect them and their wealth in times of danger, he also has a license to carry a gun and the other guys too, and they do own one but never actually used it once but they've been preparing themselves if something like this has happened.

Jimin prepared the car they're gonna take, after everything is set, Jungkook ordered his guards to follow them on the way without any hassle.

RM, being the smart guy, he has saved your location and other important information that they may need such as evidences and proof.

Jin begins to drive as fast as he can, not caring about the speed limit that is posted right beside the road, his eyes are focused on the road.

Jungkook is damn impatient right now, while the ride is ongoing, it feels like forever to him and he couldn't calm down, he's nervous and worried for your safety and your baby and he might not take it if something bad happens to you and his child.

"don't worry Y/n, I'm coming there to protect you with our baby" he says in his mind, trying his best to calm himself down but the other members begin to mind and they comfort him.

meanwhile, in Jillian's place, she still has her three men in the hideout but one of her people did not notice that he has brought Y/n's phone which is still open and active, he thought that it was his phone 

okay guys so ill be continuing this tomorrow or the next weeks, our school was suspended due to the spread of the coronavirus , stay safe guys and always wear masks in public places and don't forget to wash your hands or sanitize them everyday.