Chapter 19: Future

(Disclaimer: This part contains content and scenes that are only for 21+, read at your own risk, some scenes may have changed too, Thanks and enjoy reading.)

4 and a half years have passed and now you and Jungkook have a cute and wonderful daughter named Hyuna, she is a cute little girl who loves cuddles and lots of love, she shares a lot of identical features with her father Jungkook, she also loves to help you always and really learns quickly.

you and Jungkook could be too busy with work but both of you always make sure that they spend enough time with Hyuna, you're also invested in the new business that you established with the help of your husband.

And right now, all of you are in the park, trying to spend some time with each other because a day off seems to happen every once in a blue moon especially for Jungkook since his dad stepped out of his position and the company is now passed to him

you sit down on the picnic blanket that's laid down on the green fresh grass, Hyuna in between you and Jungkook, then she begins to tell a lot of stories about how her life has been and she adds some jokes to it and it makes both of you laugh hard

but then, she also talks about how her other friends in school have little brothers and sisters who often visit their older siblings in their class

"Omma, appa, I want a baby sibling" she pleads to you both, giving you cute and puppy eyes, more of the ones she got from her dad.

your eyes widen in shock and at the same time you smile at your cute daughter who's so innocently looking, while you see your husband who's smirking at you.

"let's see, Hyuna" you tell her and she smiles at you, nodding her head.

Jungkook takes your hand from the back and intertwines it with his, while your intertwined hands rest at the back of Hyuna.

you wish that it could be like this all the time, you spending time with your daughter and catching up and the same goes for your husband who's trying his best to spend some time with Hyuna.

your whole family admires the lovely sunset, the sun slowly going down and it gives off the orange-colored sky and you love it, the cloudy sky surrounding it, but it also gives you the sign to leave since it's gonna be darker at any minute.

"it's time to go home and let's fix these stuff" you tell your husband and child, they sprung their heads up, saying "yes ma'am" in unison

but the thing is, your mind is distracted because of what Hyuna just said that she wants a sibling, you're still surprised about it and all your husband did was to smirk at you and at the same time holding your hand at the back of her.

Jungkook's POV

i was enjoying the view while talking to my daughter and my wife about how life's been and some thing that I missed since my hectic schedule is taking all my time and I honestly feel bad that I'm not that updated about their life anymore.

but I'm trying my absolute best and even having to escape my office just to have this time and my people don't seem to mind it though and I'm surprised that I haven't received one missed call from the office.

oh wait, I forgot that I placed my phone to silent mode and it shall stay like that.

but once Hyuna said that she wants a sibling, I was shocked and flabbergasted about it, my inner thoughts of having another child is getting into me, Y/n on the other side widened her eyes to Hyuna and even said "Let's see"

oh we will see about that later, Y/n

end of Jungkook's POV

-