Chapter 13: Surprise

time has been going by so quickly, you're now 6 months pregnant with Jungkook's child and the bump is showing a lot than how it used to be.

you regularly attend your monthly check up and not missing any since you have your husband who helps and assists you in any type of way, he is so sweet that he doesn't let you go alone in the hospital or even let you get a glass of water in the kitchen.

you're happy that he hasnt changed even a bit and you hope that he could stay like that forever.

"come on Jagiya, you're gonna be late for your check up, we will know the baby's gender!" he throws his hands up to the air, his voice is filled with joy and happiness.

you know him, he's so excited for this day and he barely slept thinking about the baby's gender and it doesnt even look like he's tired right now.

"yes I know Jagi and I'm getting ready" you face the mirror and applied more makeup on yourself.

he sits up, his elbows resting against the soft mattress of your shared king sized bed as he looks at you impatiently.

" how many times i've told you that you don't need makeup to be beautiful? you should speak yourself jagi!" he motivates you and you smile at his sweet words.

"aww, I love you Kookie!" you tell him, kookie is a new nickname that you chose for him and it captures his heart.

"I love you more" he argues, scrunching his nose and squinting his eyes at you and you smile at his cuteness

he smiles and lies himself back down on the soft pillows with a smile, but then he shot his head back up when he realizes that he forgot about your check up

"I've been reminding this for a while ago and now I'm the one forgetting it" he scratches his head and you laugh at his cuteness.

you hug him by the neck and give a small kiss on his flawless cheeks, he hugs you back softly while pouting.

you stood up, saying "let's go?" you get your bag on the side but he gets it before you could.

"I'll get I'll bag of yours and carry it, yes" he didnt even wait for your reply and you laugh.

"you're so sweet" you tell him as he helps you on the way to the car and he begins to drive.

_

time seemed quicker than you could imagine and now you're in the hospital, lying down on the bed as the doctor scans through your open stomach with your husband beside you, hands intertwined.

"congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Jeon, your baby is a girl!" the doctor says happily.

he smiles like a bunny while his eyes survey the screen and you smile sweetly.

you cant wait for your baby to get out and meet her for the first time, treat her everything she wants and love her unconditionally with her appa

after the checkup, the doctor gave you pills for your pregnancy and exited the hospital and entered the car to get home

_

you get home with him and as you open the door, everyone is preparing the baby surprise gender, there were separate sides of blue and pink, saying if it's a boy or a girl with balloons on their designated color

"I told them to get this ready before we come back" he whispers to your side and you chuckle.

you're happy that his friends managed to make time and create something like this for you both.

"now tell us the baby's gender" taehyung screams from the other side of the room.

you keep them waiting as you smirk like a child and they all look at you with curious eyes, waiting for your answer.

"it's a GIRL!" you scream out

everyone screamed in joy, Taehyung and Jhope held hands together as they jump as high as they can, meanwhile Yoongi and Namjoon clapped their hands because they're happy that the gender prediction is true, Jin ran to the both of you and gave you a warm hug.

you startle when Jimin exploded the party poppers and the colors are pink.

"I never knew that there would be any party poppers exploding here" you say as you got shocked by the loud sound because you're pregnant but you dont take it much.

but instead, you show a happy smile.

"let's go and eat!" Namjoon announces and everyone falls in line.

you did not even notice that foods are also prepared in the surprise party, Jungkook and Namjoon did a high five together.

everyone took their seats and plates and began to eat, not leaving anything behind.

you're so happy right now and it makes you feel proud of having friends like them and you'll never forget this surprise gender party, it will always have a place in your heart.

after eating, everyone went to the living room and watched a movie together and then suddenly, Jungkook says

"guys, if our baby has a baby bro or sis, we will surprise yall early" he announces and you smack his shoulders

the first one hasnt even come out yet and now he's talking about a new sibling for your baby

but then you laugh it out