Chapter 20: Peace

5 years have passed and so many things happened in your life and your family, you now have 2 wonderful and amazing kids, Hyuna is now 9 years old meanwhile your son who's named Jihyun is now 5 years old and she's doing well in taking care of her younger brother.

and right now, the whole family planned of going to the amusement park since your children have been asking for it, and of course, you and your husband granted their wish.

the amusement park that they wanna go is far but it's popular and a fun place to go, there are a lot of types of rides like merry go rounds, drop towers, roller coasters, and of course, carnivals, and more fun things to do.

while Jungkook is carrying Jihyun in his arms, Hyuna needed your help to go to the restroom since she needs to pee so you went with Hyuna on the way to the restroom.

and while both of you are walking through the short length grass, your eyes captures something shiny on the ground, you look down and saw a chain necklace that has a locket.

your eyes examine it and the color is silver but it looks old too.

but it still shines throughout and could be spot easily by the naked eye.

Hyuna gets on her knees and gets the chain necklace, even she is mesmerized by the color of it.

"Omma, can I keep this? it's so pretty" she pleads to you while pouting, you smile at her, saying.

"okay sweetie" you say, it looks like no one owns it anymore and it looks abandoned as well.

when you both arrived in the restroom, Hyuna hands you the chained necklace and proceeded inside the restroom slot.

your eyes scan the beautiful necklace, it looks so pretty that every woman would love to have.

your eyes land on the heart-shaped locket and it can be opened on the side easily, so you did and saw 2 names on it.

"Jillian And Y/n"
"bestfriends forever"

your eyes get lower and watery, flashbacks begin to appear in your mind again, remembering her once again makes you cry.

she did hurt you a lot but madness could never be more than how much you love her as a friend, she was once your bestfriend and that will never change

you're not sure if she has forgiven you before she died but all you know is that you already did and will forever love her even in another life.

you startle a bit when you hear the restroom slot gets unlocked and Hyuna came out.

"sweetie, may I keep this instead?" you ask Hyuna and she gives you a smile.

"okay omma,but please don't dispose it, its beautiful" your daughter says with a smile, your heart gets flustered by the word "beautiful"

"I will never" you lower down your height to hers with a smile.

you hold her hand and went out of the restroom and went back to the bench where Jungkook and Jihyun were playing while waiting for the both of you

Jihyun wants to ride a lot more rides and same goes to Hyuna so you and Jungkook went with them and rode some more rides.

but your mind is distracted because of the chained necklace in your pocket.

                          Y/N's POV

the amusement park was far, and it was huge too, I asked Jungkook about the location of where was i kidnapped 9 years ago, and it was the exact same location as where the theme park was made,

i know Jillian made horrible stuff, but,
this chained locket necklace is my only memory for her,

i miss her, i fucking do, i guess she's in a peaceful place now, no war, no anything, just peace.

i know that, even though a person did so much bad things to you, you'd always think about the good memories with that person
it decreases the hate you feel for that person.

OKAY GUYS THAT'S THE ENDDD!!!

-im sorry guys if I made it like right away cuz i gotta end this story:((

-but there are a lot more stories I'll be making!

-i was happy that i was able to make a worth it fanfriction story💜

-thank you for the support!❤

this is the best fanfricton i made