Chapter 12: Mesmerised

Jungkook's POV

I cant hide the smile and the happiness that I'm feeling inside of me right now, I cant believe that I'm gonna be a dad soon and just thinking about it makes me laugh in joy.

and I'm infront of my lovely wife as I discuss my words like a speech and she laughs at my cuteness

hearing her laugh makes me smile.

but after I said my word, I notice her check on her phone and stay frozen and silent, and it shows on her face that her happy mood disappeared like a bubble.

I raise an eyebrow in confusion and ask her if everything's alright and she says yes she is.

but I know that she's lying because of the looks of it and I have to know what's wrong before anything unexpected happens.

end of Jungkook's POV

after the lovely and delicious dinner, you and him proceeded to the mall and checked out for some clothes for pregnant women for you to wear.

your baby bump is slowly showing and you cant help but smile at it, you're happy that your baby is growing.

after purchasing some clothes, you notice that Jungkook has his eyes on the baby shop across the area.

you hold onto his hand and he looks at you with a pout and back at the baby shop.

"oh my god, Jagiya let's buy right now!" he begs as he shakes your hands.

"Jagi, but we don't know the gender yet" you tell him and he realizes that you have a point, the doctor didnt announce the gender of the baby yet and it would be pointless if you purchase some clothes now.

"can we just check it?" he begs you once again, almost fake crying right infront of you like a kid who was not able to get what he wanted from his mom.

"okay, fine" you tell him and he jumps in joy and drags you softly along with him.

your eyes admire the numerous baby clothes that you see and all of them look gorgeous and pretty, but then your eyes capture a cute baby jumper for newborn babies.

you try to tell Jungkook about it but your eyebrows furrow when you notice him already picking.

"Jagiya, what did I tell you" you say, raising an eyebrow like him and you seem like a mom who's scolding her child.

"I just wanna reserve this cute thing or even buy it already" he wiggles his eyebrows at you as he raises the cute cloth up for you to see.

it seems that he is so happy about it and it's hard to say no to him at this kind of situation so you give in

"alright fine" you tell him and he thanks you, coming closer to you and backhugs you softly.

hi peeps! I'll update this tomorrow or maybe the next few days since school has been eating my free time haha, thanks!