Chapter 11: Revelation

A/n: Good day everyone! This chapter will undergo many changes like scenes, wordings, fonts, and errors, so some of the phrases here may not be accurate to the comments but I'll still accept them somehow, Thank you, and enjoy reading!

                                -

the marriage continues to stay unproblematic and you seem unbothered by the bad things that have been happening in your life, but your physical state is slowly changing.

months passed too and you begin to feel very sick and you would vomit often, you'd also feel nauseous and sick whenever you smell something that you don't like even though you used to like those types of scents and you would crave foods that you used to not like.

like pickles? LMAO

Jungkook has observed what is happening to you and he's getting more worried since it continues to get worse over time, he has decided to bring you to the hospital and right now you're in the waiting area with your husband, hands intertwined with his as you begin to feel nervous, ears attentive when the nurse calls for your name.

the nurse calls for your name in a distance and you get up immediately with the help of your husband's assistance, you both go

-

after running for a few tests and a short check-up about how you feel, both of you are told to seat in front of the doctor's table and your hands intertwine with his, he's shaking and so do you.

the doctor comes back with a paper on her hands and Jungkook begins to ask.

"hi doc, how's my wife's condition? is there something wrong?" he asks worriedly and you smile in your mind because he's such a sweet and worried gentleman.

"actually, there's nothing to worry about, and congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Jeon, Mrs. Jeon is 3 months pregnant" the doctor says with a smile as she hands you the test results but Jungkook snatches it from your hands and scans the texts.

Jungkook lets out his bunny smile and embraces you in his warm and comfortable arms and you do the same thing, he can't even hide the happiness he feels inside of him and even you too.

you do notice the small bump that's showing but you didn't thought of it because you just believed that you're bloated but suddenly, a baby's there already.

"that's why" he tells and you gently slap his shoulder.

"Thank you again" the doctor says and you thank the doctor back before leaving the hospital

-

Jungkook is really happy about the sudden news and he cannot stop complimenting and caring about you and he wants to celebrate your pregnancy so he booked an expensive restaurant just now.

you both go to the restaurant and he helps you get off the car and hands his hand out for you to hold and you thank him, walking towards the fancy restaurant and he guides you to the table, pulling the chair and you sit down before he does.

the waiter comes over to your table and hands out 2 menus for both of you to choose, he scans the menu and says what he wants.

"I'll get beef steak, Y/n what's yours?" he asks across the table and you keep scanning the menu, you want to get food but dont know what specific kind do you want since everything seems appetizing and delicious in your eyes.

"lachimolala please" you tell Jungkook jokingly and he chuckles at you, the waiter knows that you're just kidding since there's no such thing as lachimolala in the menu

"Only Jimin hyung says that" he lowers his head and whispers it to you with a chuckle.

"haha I'm joking, I'll have carbonara" you tell the waiter seriously and he takes notes of it, both of you also tell what drinks you'd like and he thanks you both before leaving.

you and Jungkook continue to talk, he's more of focusing the future that he wants to build for you and your upcoming child and you admire at how good he plans everything, and it seems that he's already ready and prepared to take care and work for you.

you get interrupted when you hear a ring on your phone and you guess that it's from your workplace so you get your phone out of your Gucci bag and unlock it.

???:I already told you to stay away from my oppa

you widened your eyes as you see the same creepy person who texted you a few months ago, you thought that it would stop since it only sent you one message but here it is again, texting you.

Jungkook stops blabbering when he notices you not answering to his words and he asks you worriedly.

"Jagiya, is there something wrong?" he questions you.

"N-no, there's noting wrong" you stutter and show a small smile.

"alright" he says before starting to tell you another plan for the future