Chapter 5: Sweet Talk

Y/n's POV.

the next day

i woke up to see Jungkook on my back, hugging me tightly, i tried to take his hands off but he insisted to grab onto me more, but he also went back to sleep, so i took the chance and went out of the bed, he immediately woke up.

Jungkook: where is my lovely wife going?

me: to the bathroom, silly.

Jungkook: without giving me a kiss?

i laughed at him, i'm actually enjoying being with him for our first night, i hope he keeps being like this forever.

i bend over to his position, he was aiming for the lips but instead of going there, i planted a kiss on his forehead, he pouted at me and i chuckled at his reaction.

Jungkook: b-but i wanted it to be on the lipssss.

he begged, but i left him there and went to the bathroom.

Jungkook: you're going to get a punishment later *smirks*

-

after taking a shower.

i dressed up to some fancy off shoulder top and a denim skirt, i did my makeup as some simple yet gorgeous look, and my hair being wavy going to my waist.

i went out of the dressing room to see Jungkook playing on my phone, i widen my eyes.

im scared of people borrowing my phone even tho i'm not even hiding anything, you feel me?

me: how did you know the password on my phone?

jungkook: i typed ****** and it worked!

he shows me a bunny smile, i laughed at him then he went to the bathroom next since it was his turn to take a shower

-

after Jungkook takes a shower.

i was sitting on the bedside when Jungkook went out of the bathroom, only to see him wearing a towel that's wrapped on his torso, his skin toned abs were showing so hot, i instantly wanna drool just by looking at how hot he is right now.

Jungkook: like what you see?

he smirks at me, i furrowed my eyebrows and rolled my eyes at him.

me: oh shut up kookie!

Jungkook: oh, a new nickname, from now on, call me that.

he shows his bunny smile to me again, looking at him like this makes me smile so much, i went out of the room to give him some privacy to wear his outfit

15 minutes later.

he went out of the room to see him wearing a blue polo with his matching dark blue shorts .

Jungkook: where would you like to go today?

me: maybe shopping would be great

Jungkook: okay, suite yourself.

but let's see what's gonna happen next