Chapter 14: Kidnap

while you relax your head against the soft and comfortable pillow behind you and your eyes on the gigantic TV right in front of you, you suddenly hear your phone buzz and you roll your eyes since the exciting part is about to play and you're too invested in the show.

after the exciting part has happened, you carelessly snatch your phone and checked who messaged you, and you furrow your eyes in confusion when the same number texted you again, you open it.

Unknown Number: I already told you to stop going near Jungkook, I already warned you, I know where you live and I'll make sure that you're gonna regret it!

you freeze for a second and you feel a shiver inside of your body as it goes down your spine, you admit that you're now shaking but then you know that you shouldn't be scared because you have Jungkook by your side who's ready to protect you in times of need.

you hug him and the scary feeling inside of you vanished like a bubble.

 it's been one and a half hours but the movie hasn't even ended yet, most of the boys and including you have fallen asleep on the couch, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin are on the floor, a blanket on top of them with their pillows, Namjoon's sleeping on a comfortable chair, meanwhile J-Hope, Suga, and Jin are on the sofa, fully asleep on the huge couches.

Unknown Person's POV

This must be a difficult job to do, but I have to do this, she is giving us a huge paycheck and I will use it for my daughter's hospital fees but doing this makes me feel guilty, I met Y/n once and she's a good person, she doesn't deserve this

"I already warned her but she still won't listen," I tell my friend, trying to convince her

"but she's pregnant" my friend helps me but we got cut off by her

"I DON'T CARE, I NEED HER DEAD RIGHT NOW!" she yells at the top of her lungs, giving us the nastiest glare she has ever done to someone, it looks like she's getting crazier about planning to get Jungkook again.

we know that she's not in the right kind of thinking, she was never like this but not until she figured out that Jungkook has another girl after their breakup it's making her insane and we couldn't believe that she is ready to kill someone, and it's her best friend

"DON'T DO THIS TO YOUR BEST FRIEND!" my friend tells her 

"It's EX BEST FRIEND! get my puppets ready" She finishes the conversation without any more arguments, I bite my bottom lip, feeling nervous about the plan she wants to do.

"but-" I try to argue but she cuts me off.

"do you wanna get killed?" she glares at me, waiting for a reply.

we have no choice but to follow what she wants us to do, we don't know her capabilities and we might get involved in this shit.

"yes ma'am" my friend sighs, following the orders.

End of Unknown Person's POV

time passes by and it's already 2 in the morning, no one is awake and everyone's dozed off in the living room, comfortable in their sleeping positions, some are snoring and some have dozed off in their deep sleep.

but suddenly, someone managed to open a window in the house, breaking it without making any sound to not be obvious to the neighbors

2-3 men have figured their way in, wearing a black mask to hide their identities with black suits, most of them have guns in their waists.

"gosh, where is she?" someone speaks up, trying to look through the dark hallway.

"around there?" their friend asked while pointing to a pile of people.