˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳eleven

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷FLASHBACK CHAPTER Nobody plans their future

Nobody plans their future. It is like a conundrum of esoterica, it's a surprise, and quite frankly a lot of us like to enjoy the ride that comes along with the surprise because if we know what's going to happen it takes away the meaning.

Allura seemed to forget that simple truth because she always planned, while her guardians planned, what she was going to do with her life with or without her consent. And Allura was never one to question what HYDRA had planned for her.

Maybe it was because she felt safe there, no that was definitely not it. If anything she felt scared or alone. She never really had friends like that everyone was always older than her more experienced and not wanting to play with a little child that HYDRA took in for no reason.

Was it because they took care of her when nobody else would. Yeah, that was probably it. Although she felt alone and miserable there, there was always someone who made her day much better.

Allura was even sure he was the reason she hadn't gone completely mental. He and her had met in a small facility just north of India. It was a complete accident that they met in fact it wasn't even planned, if anything Alexander Pierce tried to avoid the meeting of his two protégés.

Maybe it was because they were closer than they realize at first, however as much as I would like to admit, it was true. They were indeed connected.

It was the summer of 2004, the HYDRA base was almost empty seeing as all the agents were out on missions trying to receive as much information they could about the oncoming threat.

Allura had no clue what the threat was, Only that it seem to be really important. If it wasn't so important there would still be some agents left to watch over her. But Alexander assured her, he would watch over her if it was the last thing he had done, and it sure seemed to be just that.

Allura was an eccentric child, this much was proven very easily. If you ask any agents what it was like when she was in her younger days, they would say hell. She was wild, chaotic, loud, and clumsy. She never stayed in one place for too long and was always focused on making life terrible for her babysitter.

Nobody knew why, she seemed perfectly fine by herself. Even around the big bad boss she was still a wild child and refused to listen. Some say it was because she had a piece of her heart missing, like she didn't have something she needed. But that would be too deep for a three-year-old to understand.

So enter Alexander, who was having a very hard time trying to calm the little girl down. Nothing he did seem to work and she seemed to laugh every time he failed it annoyed him quite much.

He was finally done when his favorite art piece was covered with paint and broken up on the floor, torn to shreds. "That's it! I am calling him." She heard him yell angrily and slam his office door. Alexander did not realize the little girl was listening to his entire conversation with the man on the phone.

"Bring him in. No I don't care what Strucker said! She is wild and reckless and needs to be tamed and he is the only one capable of doing so. So I don't care if I get fired or killed we will take this child and  make her into a fine soldier if it is the last thing we ever do." And with that a loud crash in his office, which Allura assumed was the telephone hanging up.

The little girl just giggled, as she heard her superior let out a sigh of discomfort, which only caused him to let out a large groan.

As Allura heard him get up to come grab the little girl, a loud crash was heard from inside the big office. " Oh, good you're already here, I thought it would take longer. But don't get me wrong I am very happy you're here, that child will be the death of me."

The superior and a brunette male exited his office casually. Allura hadn't recognized the man from anywhere, not even HYDRA record books. He had cold brown eyes that shimmered against the fluorescent light. He had a silver medal arm which only made him look scarier.

"Allura, meet the Winter Soldier, he will be taking care of you from now on."