˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳four

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷ALLURA BARNES WALKED DOWN the long hallways of the Red Room

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷ALLURA BARNES WALKED DOWN the long hallways of the Red Room. It had been almost five years since she had seen her father, and the thirteen year-old was in pain. Her head hurt, and here she was an outcast.

The girl was advanced, after almost four years training with HYDRA, many would be surprised if she wasn't. She handled a gun with ease, she never showed pain, but she had Autism, and there, she was shamed for it.

The girl walked out of the building and onto the grass outside of the large building. Guards swarmed the fence around the land, some eyeing her with disgust.

She laid her back on the grass and stared at the bright sky. She thought of her father and her mother. She wondered what they were currently doing, knowing they were in two different places entirely.

She picked up a small flower and played with it, a small smile playing on her lips. For some reason, it reminded her of her father. Or at least how her father was with her. Gentle, kind, loving.

She dropped the flower and stood up quickly, hearing the nearby guards come closer to her. She looked around and saw the flower in the exact same place as where she just dropped it. Only now it was a bit damaged, laying back down on the soft grass, she tried her best to repair it.

She looked at her arms, thinking of all the scars and the stories behind them. One was from a beating. One was from a whip. One was from a fight with some of the older girls here. Many more shared similar stories.

She headed to the dormitories right before Madame B came to cuff them to the bed and close the window curtains. She waited for all the girls to fall asleep before taking out a bobby pin and breaking out of her cuffs.

She peaked around the corner, before sneaking into a locked room at the end of the hall. This was where her mother slept years before her. Or, that's at least what Madame B had told her the first day she arrived here.

"Юная леди, как вы думаете, что вы делаете так поздно, встав с постели?" Madame B had seen her. And now she had to face her punishment. Because she disobeyed the rules. It didn't matter why she disobeyed them, because she did, and that was all that was important here. Young lady, what do you think you are doing this late out of bed?

 Young lady, what do you think you are doing this late out of bed?