˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳six

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷ALLURA WASN'T EVEN SURE why she was currently here

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷ALLURA WASN'T EVEN SURE why she was currently here. The men in the police cars were supposed to take out the threat, but they failed to complete the task.

So, now she and her father were sniping the target out. She was the watch guard. While her father was carefully making sure his bullet was locked on the threat.

A loud bang was heard, and before she knew it, she was running from a man with blonde hair. Flipping off a building and back handspring tuck down the side of a large skyscraper, she would've made it.

But as soon as she was almost out of the man's line of sight, she felt a bullet pierce through her skin. It wasn't clear who shot it, but it hurt like hell.

Her father turned around and looked at his daughter, about to run right back. He then saw her give a weak smile, and nod her head, giving him the permission to go on without him.

The blonde man was about to chase after the Winter Soldier, but noticed the young girl sitting there, trying, failing, to get up.

Cautiously, he walked over to the girl dressed in black leather, crouching down to look in her eyes. He saw him in her. With one more look, he scooped the small girl in his arms and tossed her in his car.

She screamed and yelled, threatening to kill him, her small yelps of pain in between death threats.

...

"Do you know your name?" A woman with fiery red hair asked. It was parted straight down the middle, framing her face. She had bright green eyes, and pale skin, it was almost how she pictured her mother, except her father had always said she had long curly hair.

"I will ask you again, do you know your name?" The girl flipped her brown hair over her shoulder and took a deep breath.

"Allura."

"Allura. That's a pretty name. Well, Allura, when were you born?" She asked again, taking a seat in front of the handcuffed girl. With another breathe she answered.

"January 18, 2001. In Sokovia, raised in Russia." At the mere mention of those words, Natasha Romanoff was about to break down. The memory of her daughter being shot in the heart was all she thought about some days, other days, how her husband just walked out of the room, a cold expression on his face.

"How do you know the man."

"Hydra is a very big place, and I know every man and woman inside. As they know me." Allura gave a smirk. Before looking at all the possible exits.

"Answer the question!"

"Project: White Rose. Established in 1997, had five years of testing before finally being able to succeed in the fall of 2002. The project brought nonliving cells back into orbit, bringing the host back to life. The Winter Soldier project, established in 1943 was created using the super soldier serum created by German scientist, Abraham Erksine, was injected into project White Rose's subject."

The woman looked over to the corner, where the blonde man was lurking. The two shared a puzzled look, before the redheaded woman turned back, trying not to fret.

"You're project White Rose?" The woman gulped, her worst fear coming true. A child, maybe her own, tortured and abused by Hydra.

"Yep." She popped the 'p' and raised her now uncuffed hands with a smile, before doing a twisted backflip when the blonde man threw his spangled shield at her. It was then and there she was grateful for HYDRA experimenting on her, because her injuries healed so very quickly.

"Sorry not sorry." Her painted smirk never shifted when she held up the shield that she caught between her legs.

First she fought the woman. The woman was very skilled at combat, and it reminded of the days when she and her father sparred for fun after he came back from a mission.

"You look much like my mother." For whatever reason, these words threw her off guard, and the woman fell on the floor with a small grunt.

The blonde man, watched from the floor as she put his shield in front of him with a small pat on the head, but took his ID badge.

"Thank you for all your help, truly." She smiled, waving goodbye and tossing her dark brown hair behind her.

" She smiled, waving goodbye and tossing her dark brown hair behind her