˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳twenty-one

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷TW: MENTIONS OF BLOOD

"Do you want to get out of here?" Allura asked suddenly, she and Loki were using the uno cards to play war, removing all the wilds and pluses. Her crying was a forgotten secret between them.

"Do I ever. Why? Do you have a plan to get out of here?" Allura smirked, pointing to the small section she had previously told Loki about. "I've been watching the magic, it lapses every three minutes. In those three minutes we can escape. Want to go with me?"

Loki put his deck down and smiled, or well what looked like one. "What do we need to do?"

"Do you have any old utensils they haven't collected?" Loki searched through his capes pockets, before pulling out a small, plastic knife. Allura smiled wide, figuring her plan was actually going to work, and put the knife near one the of the sensors, presumably the one that faltered.

"If I'm right, which I always am , this will cause the energy shield to break anywhere below the knife, and let us crawl through to get out." She said, hesitating to 'dumb it down' for Loki. In reality, the knife created an even bigger electric current the contradicted with the already large energy currents. This would create a small explosion inside the walls on both sides, the noise signalling that the sensors were broken  for three minutes and twenty two seconds, allowing them to crawl out.

"And what if you're wrong, child?" Allura gulped, she was afraid Loki wouldn't want to go with her if she told him what could happen. "Our insides overheat due to the plastic absorbing the heat, and we explode."

Loki laughed a little, thinking it was a little joke, but once he realized Allura wasn't laughing he too gulped. "Oh. Well, um, anything is better than being a prisoner in a place where my idiot brother put me." He shrugged, not meaning a word of anything he had just said. But, he was a good liar, because he convinced Allura without blinking an eye.

"So how did you come to learn all this science?" Allura played with her thumbs, "HYDRA had wanted its soldiers to be smart enough to think on the field. No matter what." She walked over to the walls putting her palm on the bare covering. It was getting warmer.

"Step back." She said, taking his arms and leading him to the farthest corner away from the heat. A loud 'pop' was heard, confusing the two. Was that it? Did the plan go wrong? A few seconds passed before a louder crack came from the wall, before the explosion finally went off. It sounded like a bomb dropping, the small noises before it were the countdown.

"Let's go." As Allura predicted, they were able to escape unharmed. Some of the other prisoners were shouting at them, begging them, to help escape, but it was no use seeing as the two were already off.

It wasn't until they were in a small, dark corridor, where they finally stopped to catch up with their lungs. As Allura faced the other direction, Loki used his magic to summon his daggers.

"I am really sorry for this." He said, Allura looked at him confused, before he rammed one of his daggers into Allura. It took Allura time to process the pain, but as soon as she did, tears began slipping.

"W-why?" She stuttered. Her white shirt was covered with her own blood, seeping onto the floor. Loki crouched down next to her, a mixed look of regret and pity on his face. 

"Because having a weakness is something to be shamed for." That was something HYDRA had drilled into her brain since she was three years old. "I'm sorry, little one." Blood was spilling from her mouth and her heartbeat was slowing down rapidly.

"I for-forgive y-ou." Loki was surprised at the young mortal's words, considering he wouldn't have ever forgived himself. He took her blood-covered hands and smiled at her, tears slipped down Allura's face. "Just know I thought of you as my sister, but we both know it's in my nature to hurt the ones I love." Allura nodded, her eyes becoming heavier and heavier. Loki beant down and kissed her forehead, watching as she stopped breathing for good. He stood up, using magic to change his clothes so they were less bloody, and walked out of the corridor.

"So that's how our story ends. A dead girl laying on the floor of a castle soon to be burnt down, and a scared little boy, afraid to keep anything he loves, so he hurts them.If you came for a happy ending, this is not your story to read, but if you came for love, also not the story to read. Just remember this. All villains are heroes in another person's story. And those heroes, the heroes to few, are the ones with the worst ending."

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰ ⌨ ✰ @a. ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊•

me: let's allura live

the tva: 

i want to say thank you for all of your support, and this is the end of the book! i hope you liked it, and im going to go back and edit a few things at a later time, i love you all! make sure to check out my other book "one last cigarette" and follow me bc that would me so very happy! love u<3