˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳twelve

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷AS THE FADED PITCH black skies made Allura question what was happening right now

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷AS THE FADED PITCH black skies made Allura question what was happening right now. She couldn't remember much only falling asleep, but that's all.

She woke up to Wanda shaking her aggressively. It was not pleasant. However, the site of the beautiful Sokovian girl made Allura feel at home, a feeling she hadn't felt in a long time after she and her father parted ways.

Allura had grown close to the maximoff siblings, this much could be true, however she and wanda have a connection, something Pietro and her didn't share. But they were still close and Pietro was like her own brother.

Sometimes, Allura felt trapped. She often wondered what it would be like if she wasn't born into hydra and if she had her father were still together.

She wondered what it would be like if her mother were still around. If she even got a chance to know her mother would it be different? The feeling of chaos and not knowing were home was.

However, no matter how much Allura wondered and hoped, she knew that the reality she lived in would never permit the perfect life.

Wanda, was her sister, and Pietro, her brother, they didn't have to be blood or flesh, they were a promise, one that Allura was determined to keep.

The 14-year-old girl whispered to herself at night, prayed to herself at night, that no matter what even if she didn't find her father, she would always have Wanda and Pietro. They were her family, the new one.

She walked in with Pietro and Wanda, to see the metallic face of the Robot Ultron working with someone she recognized as a consultant of the avengers.

Allura looked down at the odd shape below her, the others referring it as 'The cradle'

However it wasn't the cradle itself she found intriguing, it was the fact that Ultron had believed that something whom looked like to be useless, had a purpose...

And that was when hell broke loose.

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰ ⌨ ✰ @a. ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊•

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, SHIT HAS BEEN CRAZY.
BUT IM GONNA TRY TO UPDATE MORE, ALSO IM VERY
SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER,
IT WAS RUSHED SO THAT I COULD FINALLY PUBLISH
SOMETHING FOR YOU GUYS, THANK YOU ALL SO
MUCH FOR 9K READS IT MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME,
YOU ARE ALL AWESOME AND IM SO GRATEFUL
TO ANYONE WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THIS BOOK

 BUT IM GONNA TRY TO UPDATE MORE, ALSO IM VERY SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, IT WAS RUSHED SO THAT I COULD FINALLY PUBLISH SOMETHING FOR YOU GUYS, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 9K READS IT MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME, YOU ARE ALL AWESOME AND IM SO GRATEFULT...