˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳three

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷A GIRL NO OLDER than six years was in a large training room, practicing her gymnastics under the supervision of her best friend

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷A GIRL NO OLDER than six years was in a large training room, practicing her gymnastics under the supervision of her best friend. The man she thought as a father, who actually was her father.

The only person who called her by her real name, no matter how strange it was. The only person who didn't hit her no matter how much she messed up, not that she did that much. The only person who seemed to think of her a person not just an asset.

"Очень хорошо, Аллура. Вы поправляетесь. Ты мог бы быть лучше меня." The man laughed and hugged the little girl, who was trying to hide her smile the best she could. At HYDRA, smiling wasn't allowed. Very good, Allura. You are getting better. You could be better than me.

"Спасибо." She nodded her head gratefully. Thanks.

"Нет проблем, манчкин. Так расскажи, что нового в увлекательной жизни Аллуры." He said, walking the little girl back to her room. No problem, munchkin. So tell me what's new in Allura's exciting life.

"Меня хотят отправить в этот интернат в России. Она называется Красная Комната и должна быть какой-то школой убийц." She said, looking at the man who was now frowning. They want to send me to this boarding school in Russia. It's called the Red Room and must be some kind of assassin school.

"Ты должен идти. Это поможет вам стать лучшим бойцом и улучшить свои навыки. К тому же вы так продвинулись, что рано закончите учебу." The soldier reasoned, looking at the small child's face, he could tell it wasn't what Allura was planning on hearing. You must go. It will help you become a better fighter and improve your skills. Plus you are so advanced that you will graduate early.

"Ты пытаешься от меня избавиться?" She stared at the man with disbelief. She was angry to say the least, she fooled herself thinking he had actually cared for her. Are you trying to get rid of me?

"Нет, нет, я просто сказал-" No, no, I was just saying-

"Сохраните это, вы такие же, как и остальные. Только думаешь, что я будущий убийца" She huffed angrily, rolling her own wheels away. Save it, you are just like the rest, only thinking me a future killer.

"Я не это имел в виду. Просто твоя мама там тренировалась, я подумал, ты мог бы пойти по ее стопам." He called from behind her, causing her to stop in her tracks. That wasn't what I meant. It was just that your mother trained there, I thought you might have liked to follow in her footsteps.

"Вы знали мою мать?" Did you know my mother?

"Да. Твой отец тоже.." The girl turned herself around, facing the brunette, her eyes wide and her lips pursed. Yes. Your father too.

"Вы можете мне о них рассказать? На кого они были похожи? Где они сейчас? Почему они бросили меня." She asked, her eyes wide and full of confusion. Can you tell me about them? What were they like? Where are they now? Why did they give me up?

"Это не место для этого, пойдем со мной." He said, grabbing on the hands to drag her along the long hallway into his small room. This is not the place for that, come with me.

"Во-первых, твои родители не бросили тебя. Они нарушили правила и были вынуждены бросить вас." He started, sitting down on his bed. First, your parents didn't leave you. They broke the rules and were forced to leave you.

"Во-вторых, да, я знал ваших родителей. Мы с твоей матерью были... близки." He hesitated before continuing. He looked at the girl's confused look. Secondly, yes, I knew your parents. Your mother and I were... close.

"А что с моим отцом? Вы сказали, что знаете его. Каким он был?" The young girl questioned, staring at the man with wide eyes. What about my father? You said you knew him. What was he like?

"Вы знаете, на что он похож. Вы встречались с ним много-много раз." He said, rubbing the palms of his cold hands together. You know what he is like. You've met him many, many times.

"Что вы имеете в виду? Я почти не встречал здесь столько людей. Я имею в виду, что единственные люди, с которыми я действительно разговариваю, это Настоятель и.. оh" The two didn't meet eyes and sat in awkward silence. What do you mean? I have hardly met that many people here. I mean the only people I really talk to is the Superior and.. oh

"Итак, как мне теперь называть тебя. Было бы странно называть отца по имени." Her eyes meet his after a while, and he cracked a small smile. So what should I call you now. It would be strange to call my father by name.

"Папа, мне это нравится." Dad, I like that.

" Dad, I like that