˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳twenty

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷TW: THIS CHAPTER HAS MENTIONS OF SUICIDE, RAPE, ED, ECT

"Ha! I win again, mortal!" Allura stared at the god in confusion. When did he get so goddamn good at this game?

"Loki, are you sure you have never played this game before?" Loki rolled his eyes, taking the cards and shuffling them for a new round. "No." He said with a large sigh, "You are just extremely bad at this game, mortal." He continued, before giving Allura and himself seven cards each.

"Allura, you know much about me from the news on midgard, but yet I know very little, almost nothing about you. Why is that?" He asked, after placing a yellow plus two down, causing the girl next to him get skipped.

"Because you haven't asked me anything in the three hours we've been playing uno. Why? Is there something in particular you want to know?" Allura places down a wild card, fistbumping the air and changing the color to yellow.

"Well, for starters, what could a mortal such as yourself do to get sent to the most highly guarded prison in the nine realms?" He picked up seven different colored cards before finally getting a yellow four.

"Well, first, it's definitely not the most highly guarded prison. See, right there-" She pointed to a small area in the force field surrounding the cell, "There's a small delay in the energy barrier, meaning every two minutes- when the energy moves- that small area gets turned off, just long enough to have someone's hand reach through it and flip the switch under it, which unlocks the whole cell." Allura placed down a red 9, paying no attention to the way Loki looked at her.

"Do you have superpowers?" Allura shook her head.

"Gadgets that they did not take?" Another head shake.

"Then how in Odin's name did you figure it out when you've only been here three hours?" Allura laughed, before motioning to a piece of paper, acting like no-one else could possibly know what she was saying, she wrote it down.

'It's called being observant, dipshit.'

Loki rolled his eyes, putting down his draw four, making her stick out her tongue at him.

"You never did answer my question, Allura." Said girl shrugged her shoulders, and picked up three before finding a blue and placing it.

"Which one, there were too many to count." Loki looked at her before placing his cards down for good and taking hers too. Much to her objection, before she finally sighed and began telling Loki what had happened.

"I helped a crazy robot try to destroy the world, before I double crossed him and ripped out his core. Then, this person I thought was my friend completely violated my privacy and looked through my memories, and saw the times, yes plural, I got raped, how HYDRA forced me to stop eating until it became a habit and a disorder, how it got so bad in the red room because after I lost the only person that was relevantly nice to me, I tried to commit and how I was forced to kill people even though I didn't want to and how I was forced to be a killer even though i didn't want to be. And not to mention how my father completely abandoned me, even though he promised to always protect me and be there for me, not even batting an eye when these men hurt me. And that's basically it." Allura tried smiling, but tears began to slide down her cheeks.

"Allura, how many times, were you... um. Violated, by these other men? You do not have to answer that." Loki tried his best to be as nice as he could, but he wasn't very skilled at sugar-coating these things.

"Four times by this one HYDRA officer, twice by HYDRA assassins, and once by one of the Red Room professors." The brunette said, trying her hardest to keep in as many tears as she could. "T-the HYDRA officer would collect me every time he got back from a mission, until he got relocated to a new office, and the assassins did it every time I messed up. A-and the professor did it a week before my graduation, she said she just wanted to talk about something, and I was stupid enough to believe it." Her sobs began producing hiccups, and everytime a tear dropped- which was very often- it stung a little more.

"Would you like a hug? I'm not very good at hugs, but I can try." Allura nodded, and Loki walked over to the now sobbing mortal girl. He sat down next to her, and tried patting her head, it was very obvious he was uncomfortable in this situation, but he was trying very hard to put his own needs behind Allura's.

Just because her father broke his promise, doesn't mean Loki would.

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰ ⌨ ✰ @a. ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊•

is it sad this is one of the longest chapters i have written, anyways hope you got a good cry, bc i am SOBBING.