˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳eight

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷SHE RAN AS FAST as she could

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷SHE RAN AS FAST as she could. Her dark hair was sticking to her face with sweat. Her lungs felt as if they were collapsing.

Everything she thought, everything she knew, it was gone. The only home she had ever had, no matter how abusive and intense it was, was gone.

Every part of her body wanted to give up, to stop and give in to the people who where following her. But that little voice in her head, it told her to keep going, for her papa.

Because even though she was separated from him, he was all that was in her mind. And she knew that once she sat down, she would never get back up.

In her line of sight, she saw a small village. It was deep in the woods, and most likely in Virginia or North Carolina. The population was no more than 200 people, and everyone there seemed to know each other.

Years with HYDRA, had taught her many things, like what to do on the run. For starters, a new look. Coming up on the nearby village, she decided the first change should be physical features

She didn't want to dye her hair, so she just left it. Allura did not want to draw too much attention, but she knew S.H.I.E.L.D was looking for someone who was trying to hide in the shadows.

So, she slipped on some ripped mom jeans and a white oversized shirt. She tucked the front of her shirt in her jeans, and slipped on a fleece black jacket, and a baseball cap, not forgetting her black combat boots in case she needed to make a quick get away.

Allura walked over to the nearest tavern. Once she sat down, and began eating, she realized how hungry she actually was. She payed for one night in the cheap tavern, thinking she would find a smaller home in the morning.

Because, if one thing HYDRA had taught her, always think outside the box. And no-one would expect an ex-assassin to be living in a village and not on the run, right?

 And no-one would expect an ex-assassin to be living in a village and not on the run, right?