˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳fourteen

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷"Allura?" Allura was snapped out of her trance by Wanda's strong accent and the familiar smell of smoke and flowers

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷"Allura?" Allura was snapped out of her trance by Wanda's strong accent and the familiar smell of smoke and flowers. "Are you alright, Allura?" Pietro asked, looking at the younger girl carefully.

"I am fine." Allura said with her light accent and stern voice, however no matter how hard she tried to cover it up, you could still hear the way her voice shook and the uncertainties that followed when she talked.

Wanda and Pietro looked skeptical at the child, but their attention was refocused once again on Ultron, seemingly glaring daggers at the son of a bitch. Wanda seemed very scared. Her brother just trying to protect her by holding his arms around her.

"How could you?" Wanda asked, her eyes glued onto the metal head of Ultron.

"How could I what?"

"You said we would destroy the avengers, make a better world." Her voice wavered as she talked and she looked as if she just saw the world crumble beneath her, and Allura wouldn't be surprised if she did.

"It will be."

"When everyone is dead." The statement sounded more like a question in Allura's mind, but she was to busy trying to comprehend what was being said to fully understand what was a question and a statement.

"That is not," Ultron took a deep breathe and stammered before continuing, "The human race will have every opportunity to improve."

"And if they don't?" Pietro asked, his eyes narrowing.

"Wait! You promised me I would see my father again IF I helped you, you PROMISED me. Now they are saying you will kill him? Someone explain." Allura was beyond confused, and honestly she really just wanted to cry, but years of HYDRA taught her to keep her emotions in check or someone else will.

"There were more than a dozen extinction level events before even the dinosaurs got theirs. When the Earth starts to settle, God throws a stone at it, and believe me, he's winding up. We have to evolve. There's no room for the weak." Ultron began, his speech making Allura dizzier by the second. All she wanted was to see her father again.

"And who decides who's weak?" The former assassin looked at Wanda, who was currently breaking the scepter out of Cho's hold.

"I have a good guess. You. You get to decide who's weak and not, because you believe yourself to be a God worthy figure. not a human, but a machine who thinks itself undefeatable with all this power it holds, you believe yourself to be better than humans because you aren't one. Well, guess what bozo, you are nothing more then just another one of Starks machines." By the time Allura finished talking, Cho had stopped the upload and was holding her head in her hand, mouthing words to Allura, giving her instructions. Ultron noticed this, and unplugged himself from the cradle and began blasting the technicians.

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰ ⌨ ✰ @a. ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊•
IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING LMFAO I FORGOT
WATTPAD EXISTED, SORRY ITS SHORT THO NEXT CHAPTER
WILL BE LONGER!! ANYWAYS I WAS ALSO THINKING OF
CHANGING THE FACE CLAIM, NO HATE TO ZOEY,
ITS JUST HARD TO FIND GIFS OF HER AND I WANT
TO HAVE A FC OF SOMEONE A LITTLE YOUNGER! SO
I WAS THINKING OLIVIA RODRIGO ?? OR JULES LEBLANC?
TELL ME WHICH ONE U WANT. ALSO DO U GUYS WANT A
LOVE INTEREST LATER IN THE STORY? MAYBE PETER PARKER?
BC SHES HIS AGE? OR SOMEONE ELSE LMK!
MAJOR EDITING WILL BE HAPPENING TOO,
SO IF THIS KEEPS GETTING UPDATED IM SO SORRY!

 ALSO DO U GUYS WANT ALOVE INTEREST LATER IN THE STORY? MAYBE PETER PARKER?BC SHES HIS AGE? OR SOMEONE ELSE LMK!MAJOR EDITING WILL BE HAPPENING TOO,SO IF THIS KEEPS GETTING UPDATED IM SO SORRY!