˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳two

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷DOCTORS HUDDLED AROUND A little girl, no older than two years

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷DOCTORS HUDDLED AROUND A little girl, no older than two years. HYDRA had killed the girl, and it was going to be quite a challenge to bring her back to life.

Though they had gotten her heart to beat once more, there was so much damage done to the little girl, they didn't know if it was possible to restore her. The gunshot in her chest was right near her heart, and it was a surprise she was still breathing, just barely even at that.

It was clear to them that she would grow up with disabilities. They could see she might experience a behavioral disorder, like autism, due the fact that for an obscene amount of time, very little oxygen had entered her brain. 

They injected the girl with the super-soldier serum her father had in her early ages, so at a young age they would be able to train her, make her, show her.

Train her to be independent, and self sufficient, but still rely on HYDRA.

Make her into a weapon of mass destruction.

And show her what true power looked like.

When the girl turned three the training began. At the young age it was just building strength and teaching her what she would learn much later in life. They even began teaching her gymnastics.

They learned that the girl had a very high tolerance for pain, but there were times when even she was weak. They tried everything they could, injecting her with enhanced serums and more, trying to make her more powerful than what her parents were.

Everyone in HYDRA had heard of the young girl. How she was born from an assassin and a soldier. How she was brought back to life after two days of being dead.

Everyone but the soldier that happened to be her father. And once he had, he knew he had to meet her. The Winter Soldier, the man who was credited with over a thousand assassinations. He was a ghost story, and he wanted to meet the little girl who just so happened to be one herself.

The two had met, and he instantly fell in love with the little one. Her big cheeks, her dark brown hair, her small figure. It reminded him of someone he just couldn't remember.

The man had talked to his superior, a man who was also fond of the little girl. And the blonde man reluctantly told his best soldier about the little girl. About how she was the offspring of Natalia Romanova and himself. And it was that day he made a promise to himself.

"Я буду защищать ее своей жизнью." I will protect her with my life.

" I will protect her with my life