˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳eighteen

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷"Now, is the end times

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷"Now, is the end times." Ultron grabbed the back of Allura's neck, choking her. The girl's sobs turning into hiccups as she tried to pull herself together. She knew what was about to happen, and she did not want to have puffy cheeks at her funeral.

"I changed my mind Mr. Robot. Please, let me go." Tears in her eyes, and she was trying to control herself as much as possible. This had to go perfectly.

"We made a deal, little one. You can't back out of a deal as soon as it gets real." Allura nodded her head, Ultron's metal hands wrapping around her neck tighter by the second. She moved her back hand as quickly and stealthily as she could, and ripped out a few wires."

The Avengers, Wanda, and Red floaty guy, had no idea what was currently happening. Wanda was crying, her sobs getting louder.

Ultron dropped Allura his eyes looking straight at the wires in her hand. Wanda went to hug her, but the younger girl put her arm in front of her, trying to protect her. The Sokovian girl, needing a hug from the only person that felt like family, walked in front of her, and ripped out Ultron's core. She whispered a few words to the robot, before went to go hug Allura

"Wanda, where's Pietro?" The mention of the name made Wanda cry harder, and Allura had a moment of realization, "Oh my god." She mumbled before sliding on her knees next to Wanda.

"Wanda. Let's go." She forgot the Avengers were still here, and looked at Clint Barton, who's hand was out to help Wanda off the ground, but she just stayed there, staring blankly into the distance.

"Wanda, I know you two are close, but she's a criminal. And we can't leave you here with her." Captain America eyed the girl fourteen year-old suspiciously.

"Take her with us." Wanda said, still looking into the rubble.

"Wanda, you know I can't. Even if we managed to convince her to come with us, she would have to be thrown in a prison, she's a criminal in almost every single country not to mention-" The blonde man began but was cut off by the girl he was speaking of.

"I'll go."

"We could take her to Asgard, throw her in a cell with Loki, I'm sure he won't mind the company." A loud voice called out, belonging to non other than the god of thunder. "I mean you said it yourself, she's done many crimes, killed many people, at least there she doesn't have chance of escaping."

"But I mean-"

"Thor she isn't that dangerous-"

"Take her for all I care-"

"She has a very long track record."

"If I may." Visions calm voice boomed, interrupting the loud and obnoxious chatter. "I believe that we should look inside her head, if she plans on killing more people, or escaping, send her to Asgard-" Vision paused, "-And if not, just take her to be with Wanda."

"Wanda, please don't look."

"Allura, I have to."

Her first kill.

The night in the cold cellar.

Her being beaten by Madame B.

Red.

Knives.

Blood.

Scars.

Fear.

Pain.

Loss.

Lies.

Rage.

Anger.

Monster.

"Well, what did you see?" Wanda felt traumatized, and she wasn't even the one who went through it, she just saw little bits of it. Allura just sat there, straight faced, staring off into the distance, one single tear slipping down her face.

"Take her, please." Allura looked at Wanda wide-eyed. Another tear slipped, her face showing more and more emotion.

"Why. Wanda please. I still need to find my Papa, I can't go."

"Lura, you need to go. We both know that finding your father isn't the only thing you want to do. You want to hurt people, to get revenge on the people who hurt you. I'm sorry."

"I hope your happy with your new friends." Thor took Allura's hands, using cuffs to make sure she didn't get away.

"And to everyone else! Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you especially, fuck you, fuck you and fuck you. You're all cunts! Everyone of you deserve piss in your sheets. And if you see a turd on your pillow, know that you deserve it! Bye bitches!"

"Heimdall!"

"And we're dramatic?"

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰ ⌨ ✰ @a. ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊•

lmaoaoa anyways this was part three, it has ended, and now she's off to meet loki. and you might be asking, "well why is she going to meet loki" well its bc i love loki sm and he deserved better so im giving him a friend a long with her.

and, we are gonna pretend its 2015 in this, and allura is 14 and wanda is 26 bc that makes more sense to me. also ive been REVISING not editing, so there are still many mistakes im just trying to make this less and less cringey and better. and i recommend rereading so you have a better idea of what's happening! anyways bye loves xx

 and i recommend rereading so you have a better idea of what's happening! anyways bye loves xx