˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳thirteen

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷Wanda, Pietro, and Allura all walked in together

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷Wanda, Pietro, and Allura all walked in together. Wanda wearing her signature red punk rock look like the edgy teenager she was and Pietro sported his black and blue sweat suit, both looking as if they were almost twenty. However, Allura, for a 14 year-old girl, looked very much like her age. Just a simple white dress with flowers aligning the collar.

Allura rarely ever wore something that showed much skin, only for missions. During her time with HYDRA she had learned the less you show, the less they know. It had nothing to do with the amount of horrifying scars on her back, no. How could you think such a thing.

Helen Cho, someone Allura remembered from her shield days, more like day, was looking at the blue screens in front of her as if her life depended it on it. The doctor barely even noticed the three had even entered the room.

Wanda leaned forward to touch the interesting thing called the cradle, only to jump into her brothers arms with a yelp of pain afterwards. Her eyes were forced shut, and you could see her pale face was pained, leaving her shaking and hurt.

The yelp of pain reminded Allura of a time she was training with her father and these other HYDRA officers. Her father had disobeyed, but she didn't want him to be hurt, so she took her place for him.

HYDRA had one simple rule when it came to consequences, you get hurt or they get hurt.

The saying itself was commonly interpreted different ways by different people, however most knew that there was a simple lie behind the truth of the words, and that was you get hurt either way.

You could either take the punishment yourself, whatever it may be, or have that same punishment transferred to someone else. But that someone else would have to volunteer themselves to be beaten, you could not tell them they had to.

Most of the time it was people who cared about you that ended up taking your place for you, but it was HYDRA, nearly nobody had any care for anybody. But it didn't matter, because as long as the officers got to beat the shit out of someone, they were contempt.

And one faithful day, Allura and her father were training in the gym. Her father was trying to help her keep her punches in line, and not to allow them be thrown, giving her more of an advantage towards the enemy, no matter how big.

Everything was going fine, until a general had come and told the Winter Soldier to stop wasting his time with some foolish little girl, and to train properly. "No."

It continued like this for a minute or two, the general telling the Winter Soldier to stop and him disobeying. It was all words, only just words. But then a whipped cracked, and young, wide-eyed Allura wasn't able to watch her father be taken away to be beaten.

"No! I'll go!" She screamed as she watched his metal arm be dragged to the door. The soldier looked scared, almost worried for his daughter's life, because that general grabbing him by the hand now was known to be ruthless, especially to woman and girls.

The general smirked, and dropped the metal arm, only to walk over to the little seven year-old girl and grab her arm, dragging her out of the large gym and into a torturing cell. What had happened there was traumatic, it was the day a little seven year-old had lost her touch to the world.

So, that same little girl would lie there. Her eyes filled with tears and pained, bruises covering her neck and chest.

Her small, fragile little body, laying naked on the cold, stone floor.

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰ ⌨ ✰ @a. ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊•

this chapter made me cry, i honestly have no idea
why someone would think joking about r@pe,
of all things R@PE funny. this chapter was planned to
continue on with the story, but after hearing one of my
classmates joke about this, saying if he could he would r@pe
the world. this is not funny. and not only does it bring awareness
to r@pe but to ptsd too. most people do not realize this,
but ptsd is not all "oh i was hurt in the past so there for i have ptsd
and anxiety!" the two are very different. ptsd is not only
have major, and i mean MAJOR, anxiety about a traumatic
experience from the past, but also having triggers that can lead
to flashbacks. one simple word from your part, can lead to someone
 being back in that abusive household they had just escaped
 or the dark room where they were r@ped. it's not a joke.
anyways, i hope you enjoyed this chapter and
please, please, please let me know if there is anything
 i can do to make this story better, have a great day everyone!

 anyways, i hope you enjoyed this chapter and please, please, please let me know if there is anything i can do to make this story better, have a great day everyone!