˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳one

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷A LITTLE GIRL in a mint green onesie clapped her hands playfully, looking at her mother and father

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷A LITTLE GIRL in a mint green onesie clapped her hands playfully, looking at her mother and father. her pink beanie threatening to fly off as her father picked her up and ran with her across the room, her mother's could be heard from the side.

the women sitting on the couch watched as her secret family laughed and ran across the small living room, the sound of her daughter's giggling brought a smile to her face and warmth to her heart.

the peace and joy in the comfort of their home did not last very long as a pounding sound was heard from the other end of the wooden door. the man with the metal arm looked at his wife with wide eyes and a heavy heart. 

"Oни здесь, возьми ее и беги" he looked at his wife, his blue-grey eyes darkened when he turned around. they are here, take her and run.

"Нет, я остаюсь здесь, чтобы помочь!" the redhead argued, looking back at her daughter and picking her up from the floor into her arms. if he were to die in fighting for her and their daughter, she was damn well going to die too. they would fight together, then runaway from it all, together, there was not leaving without one another. no, i'm staying here to help.

"ОТКРОЙ ДВЕРЬ!" was heard from the outside. they knew the superior was out there with an entire team of men to bring the two assets back in. the couple knew that they would most likely be killed if they didn't obey, but they were willing to take that chance. OPEN THE DOOR!

the little girl had no clue what had been going on at the certain point in time. her mother and father looked very worried, and everyone kept glancing back at each other. even for a two year-old, she knew something was wrong.

the team of men burst through the small cottage door, their guns and knives held out as they slowly walked in. they all wore the same outfit, a black swat suit with a crimson skull tainting the right arm.

"Выходи, выходи, где бы ты ни был." one of the men spoke, his voice rough and deep. he instructed three men in black to check the kitchen, two others to check the bedroom, and all the rest to stay with him. come out, come out, wherever you are.

the men in question were very large looking, their dark uniforms stuck to their skin, the HYDRA stark red in the broad daylight. the men held onto their guns tightly, not underestimating the two assassins, even unarmed.

two loud gunshots echoed off the beige walls inside the small cottage, all attention being brought to where the loud noises had come from. the kitchen and the bedroom. the last of the six split up into two teams, two going into the bedroom and two into the kitchen. it was against protocol to bring this many agents for two assassins, but the assassins in question where highly trained, and together were a force to be reckoned with.

multiple gunshots were heard, antagonizing screams of a little girl drowned out by the inevitable silence surrounding the fallen agents. there were only three black uniformed men left in the family's living room, and the three were trying to find a way out before guns were pointed to their necks, the only sound surrounding the group was the heavy breathing of a certain red-haired woman. as much as they hated to give up so easily, the adults had their daughter to consider. 

"Хороший выбор, солдат," the man from before said, staring directly into the soldier's eyes with his own, cold, dead ones, only then did said agent notice the little girl crouching behind her mother's thin leg. he smirked when he saw the girl's beanie peeking out from behind the man's leg. good choice, soldier.

"Отдай мне девушку." the man directed his cold eyes away from the girl to meet the mother's. the redheaded woman laughed roughly, putting a hand before her daughter for protection. give me the girl.

"Вы, должно быть, сошли с ума, если думаете, что я когда-нибудь отдам вам свою дочь Я никогда не буду, и тебе придется вырвать ее из моих холодных мертвых рук." she said, facing the man with confidence. you must be out of your mind if you think that i will ever give you my daughter. you will have to snatch her from my cold, dead hands.

"Это можно устроить" the man pulled the gun out from his holster and aimed it at the woman's head, before another man whispered something into his ear. he sighed and put the gun back in his thigh holster. it can be arranged

"К сожалению, я не могу убить тебя, поскольку мадам Би хочет, чтобы ты вернулся живым. Она считает вас одним из лучших воинов, которых она когда-либо тренировала, и готова любезно заплатить за это." he spat out, brushing off his uniform. unfortunately, i cannot kill you as madame b wants you to come back alive. she considers you to be one of the best warriors she has ever trained and will go to extreme lengths to have you returned, unharmed.

"А теперь отдай мне девушку, или я без колебаний убью ее" he threatened, pulling out a knife from his boot. now give me the girl or I'll kill her without hesitation.

"Откуда я знаю, что могу тебе доверять? Насколько я знаю, ты все равно можешь застрелить ее" the redhead asked, squeezing her daughter's hand. how do i know i can trust you? for all i know you could still shoot her.

"Ты не можешь." he grabbed his gun and shot the two year-old in the chest once and her head twice. the woman screamed, falling to the ground beside her bleeding daughter. you can not.

"come soldier. take the girl." His Russian accent was thick when he spoke, his orders were followed by the other men. the winter soldier looked back at his wife and watched her retreating figure sink further into the floor at the puddle of their dead daughter's blood.

edited !