˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳seventeen

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷"HAND OVER NAT, LITTLE GIRL, BEFORE I USE THESE PUPPIES TO BLAST YOU INTO TOMORROW

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷"HAND OVER NAT, LITTLE GIRL, BEFORE I USE THESE PUPPIES TO BLAST YOU INTO TOMORROW."

"I respectfully decline, Mr. Stark, but thanks for the offer.. I guess." Allura smirked, she narrowed her eyes, trying to be as serious as she could possibly be in this situation, but every time Allura looked at Iron Man and the rest of the heroes she couldn't help but giggle a bit, until finally she couldn't hold it anymore and started to laugh so much even some of the robots stopped to look at her.

"What's so funny little girl?" McDonald's worker asked, obviously pissed that he has to deal with a teenager with anger issues and immense capability to kill all of them.

"You are.. are just so fucking stupid." Allura managed to breathe out, her wheezes breaking through. "You think your little rip off bombs will scare me? That's really.. sad."

McDonald's worker sounded pissed, and Allura could feel him glaring through the metal mask protecting his face.

"This is your last warning, hand over Nat, or get blasted to outer space bitch." 

"No." Allura's hand started shaking, not at of nervousness, but out of her autism acting up. It wasn't very noticable, not until her leg began shaking too.

Autism was something very hard for Allura to control, and in fact it took up a lot of her energy trying to focus on keeping herself seem less vulnerable. But in the midst of doing so, it seemed Allura had very little energy and couldn't keep herself under control.

She, like many other children diagnosed with autism, had different triggers and behavioral patterns. And although only a doctor could really tell whether or not she had autism, others could easily pick up on it, and think that was a sign of weakness, something that Allura would've been, should've been, punished for.

Iron Man  began to fire up his blasters, and the frequency hurt. Allura tried her hardest to not make any noise, but the whirring became to much, and she dropped Natasha's arms and began to cover her ears.

Everything became louder, everything started hurting. The sun was to bright, the blasters were to loud, the ground was to hard. Allura fell to her knees, sobbing. She kept squeezing her already shut eyes, trying to block out all  the lights. Her hands were on her ears, the noise becoming to much to bare. 

The Avengers just watched silently, not knowing what to do. One minute the little thirteen year-old was threatening them, a knife held to Natasha's chest (who was now being comforted by Steve.) And now, she was sitting on the ground, crying, her hands over her ears and her eyes shut. She looked so vulnerable.

"Move." Wanda's thick accent instructed the others, before going to hug the little one. Wanda tried as much as she could to comfort Allura, but as soon as she put her arms around her, Allura tensed more and became sobbing harder.

Eventually, Wanda realized she was not helping, so she unwrapped her arms and went to go stand by the Avengers.

Allura felt someone hug her, and it just made more of her body feel like fire. She cried harder and harder, the tears burning her cheeks and making her feel worse, but she couldn't help it.

Her father told her bottling this up would all flow out one day, and it would be worse than it would've been if she hadn't, and Allura hated herself even more for not listening to her father.