˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳fifteen

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷THE AVENGERS

There was no doubt they weren't here.

Allura really didn't want to be associated with them, considering all they had done to her. They were the reason she couldn't be with her father right now. They were the reason her life was as messed up as it was now, but she had a more likely chance finding her father with them, then with a crazy son of a bitch who wants to destroy the world. 

So, she did what she did best, hide in the shadows.

Until, she heard his voice in her head. 'Why are you hiding, when you could be helping. You can't find me if everyone is dead. Do what you have to do, and kill someone bastards for me.' In a cliché Wattpad fanfiction, the princess would listen to the voice in her head, and run to go save people, try to help them as much as they could, try to no longer be the damsel in distress and prove that they are just as good as the prince. 

But Allura was no princess, bitch.

Allura had spent her life hiding from something, HYDRA, the redroom, the Avengers, her past. She had always expected that her father would be there waiting for her, to comfort her, But he never was. 

He was the one who left her for the Avengers.

He was the one who left her to fend for herself.

She was done running to someone who didn't run back to her. And that was where Allura Nadia Barnes truly become what HYDRA always knew she was. What is that, you might find yourself asking. You'll see, sooner or later, you will see.

Knives in hand, she made her way outside. The Avengers were there too, and Wanda and Pietro. Everything around her was just chaos. Fire, rubble, screaming. 

"Stark, we have a rogue." Allura knew that voice, the blonde hair of Steven Grant Rogers made it into Allura's vision. "How's finding your father?" He asked, with a pant of breath.

"How's finding your best friend?" Allura learned a long time ago about her father's relations with Steven. They were best friends, grew up together. But he sacrificed himself for the good of the world.

"Look kid, I don't know if your here to help or not, but either way, I can't let you walk free. You're a danger to not only me, but the rest of the world. So, we can do this two ways. Either you come with me peacefully or by force."

"By force sounds nice." The captain sighed and lifted up his shield, before lunging at the young girl. Allura moved out of the way just in time to send the man flying into trashcans. She walked over to Steven, who was still trying to grab his shield, and put a knife to his neck.

"Move and I won't hesitate to kill you." She said, before punching his nose as hard as she could, granted, physical strength wasn't something she excelled in, but it still ended up making a small 'crack' noise.

"Good, now tell me. Where is Ultron." The knife was no longer at his neck, but at his gut. Her hand pulling the blonde's uniform for the information she desperately craved.

"I don't owe you anything. Much less information." He spat out, his voice breaking for air more than once.

"That, is where you are wrong Captain. You owe me everything." She dropped him, before slipping her knife into her back pocket. Allura reached out her hand to help him up, she could see him hesitating to take it, but America Man was too trusting for his own good. And, once he took it, she kicked him right back down with a smile.

"Go cry about it." Allura laughed at him, before skipping off to find the rest of the Avengers trying to shoot down a plane. Allura wanted so badly to be on that plane, because Ultron was right. Humans were the main cause of the worlds problems, and she wanted to get rid of them before the world fell into more chaos. 

Allura walked into an abandoned plane field, trying to find one suitable plane that would last until she caught up to Ultron. The best option was a rusted white aircraft from the 90s. It's paint chipped and the seats falling apart.

"We all must make sacrifices for what needs to be done and all that bullshit."

Starting the plane with ease, Allura flew to catch up with Ultron. This proved to be quite the problem, because the planes wing threatened to fall off, and the engine emitting a smoky odor.

She was finally close enough to where she was able to jump. Don't look down, she told herself, knowing that if she fell, or missed the jump, she would be dead. Being dead was not an option.

The plane beginning to spin out of control, Allura took her best bet, and jumped. She barely landed on the roof, her hands slipping as she tried to catch herself. Using as much momentum and force as humanly possible, she swung into the window, shattering it so she could slip in. 

By this time, Ultron had his blasters at Allura, ready to fire.

"What are you doing here, the Avengers already got the cradle." His voice seemed to crack, if it was even possible for robots to do that. Allura smiled, her eyes not wavering to meet, well do robots even have eyes?

"I came here to help. You were right."

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰ ⌨ ✰ @a. ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊•

BUCKLE UP BITCHES ITS GONNA BE A BUMPY RIDE