˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳five

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷IT HAD BEEN THREE months since that night, and she became even more determined to be the best

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷IT HAD BEEN THREE months since that night, and she became even more determined to be the best. Now officially graduated, she had taken her rightful place as one of the best assassins the Red Room had produced, and was given her first mission.

She was more than excited to work with her father, to see her father, but she never allowed her smile to slip. She had spent a long amount of time in the Red Room, learning how to become a great assassin, and rule one was to never show emotions.

Allura's hazel eyes focused on the distance, her dark brown hair twin braided, staring out into the beautiful sunset, knowing it would be her last view of it.

The Winter Soldier blue eyes met her hazel ones, and he gave a small smile, before letting it fade back into his resting frown.

Sadly, the magical movie moment did not last as shouting was heard from the other side of the deserted forest, the father and daughter no longer able to show their love for each other.

"A man that goes by the name of Steve Rogers is posing as a threat to all of Hydra, your mission is simple. Kill him." A man with a pale complexion and scratchy beard said, his American accent was strong and rough, giving side glances to the girl.

"And I don't want any funny business," The man continued, walking closer to the girl. The Winter Soldier stared at his daughter, but she nodded reassuringly, knowing she could take him.

The man grabbed his gun and aimed it at her head, trying to scare her into listening. The girl just sighed and just rolled her eyes, before kicking his legs and taking the gun, causing him to fall on the ground.

"Anyone else want to try?" Her Russian accent wasn't thick like others, but rather thin and light, almost undetectable. The gun in her hand was aimed to the man's head, who was tapping the floor and yelling apologies.

Everyone shook their head now, knowing who was not to be messed with. The Soldier looked at his daughter with pride, it almost reminded him of her mother, if he could only remember her. It had been so hard to hold onto the little amount of memories he shared with her, but he never wanted to let those go.

"Let's go." Allura nodded to the black cars that just pulled up in front of the tent, and the men wearing the uniforms followed her and her father.

It was a long drive to Washington DC, but a comfortable one. Allura fell asleep, holding on to her father's cold hand secretly. Everyone else was too tense and too focused to notice or comment.

"We're here." One of the men in uniform escorted the two out of the car and into position, taking the wheel chair for Allura. The freeway was busy, and everyone was hurrying to get of it when they saw the man with the metal arm.

Another car rammed into the back of the car Steve Rogers sat in, revving it up closer to Allura and her father. While her father jumped onto the hood of the car, she waited for it to come to a full stop, watching as it spun out of control.

Allura went after the redhead, watching as she ducked behind the car not to get hit. The girl signaled to stand down, allowing her to go after the two personally.

"I've got her, you get the man." Her father nodded, and handed her the machine gun. She watched her father jump of the side, and began aiming for the woman.

Seeing as the woman only had pistols, she didn't get that much of a range, but she was good. When other men showed up, she too jumped off the side to get a better shot.

"Why are you doing this? Your just a kid." She exclaimed, her gun pointed to the girls head.

"Mother gone, you stick to the person who stuck with you." Allura threw her gun to the side, and stood in a fighting stance. The woman cracked her neck and joined in on the fighting stance.

The fight was long, but eventually, the woman was able to get out of her sights, because Allura was distracted by her father and the blonde man fighting. The man was strong against her father. She couldn't lose him too.

 She couldn't lose him too