I̸ w̸i̸l̸l̸ p̸r̸o̸t̸e̸c̸t̸ h̸i̸m̸-̸Chapter 1

Chapter 1.Enjoy!

Title: I will protect him

Kenma's POV

Right now me and Shoyo are watching a movie in the living room. I am laying down and he is laying down on my stomach with his head on my chest. Today is Saturday he will be staying the night and leave tommorow. Shoyo was so into the movie he didn't even turn around to face me when I called him.

"Shoyo" I said trying to get his attention away from the TV. "Hmm"Shoyo hummed showing that he is listening."Look at me"I said."No Kenma, I don't want to miss a part of this movie"Shoyo whined."We can watch it again another time"I said."No let's finish it now" Shoyo said."Okay,Okay we will finish it today" I said.Shoyo is just to cute to say no."Yay!" Shoyo cheered his eyes still on the screen.I smiled I'm glad that he is happy.

We kept watching a movie until Shoyo started speaking."Kenma?"Shoyo said."Yeah?"I said." If I ever get bullied what will you do"Shoyo said.I don't know why he said that question but I guess I should answer it."Well I will protect you"I said."How?"Shoyo said."Well I'll teach them a lesson,I don't care if I have to get my hands dirty"I said.Shoyo looked liked he didn't understand what I meant of getting dirty but I think that's a good idea that he does not know.

I would seriously kill anyone who hurts Shoyo. Shoyo is mine and I just want him to be safe.

After some time the movie finally finished." Come on Shoyo we should go to sleep already" I said."But I'm not tired yet"Shoyo said."You're going back home tomorrow and just let 3 weeks pass and you will come for practice match."Fine"Shoyo said. We both get up and go to my room.

We put on our pijamas and go on the bed." Goodnight Kenma"Shoyo said."Goodnight Shoyo,I love you"I said."I love you too"Shoyo said.

Chapter 1 is already finished. Don't forget to put this book in your library if you want to get notifications.

Words:373