I̸n̸t̸e̸r̸v̸i̸e̸w̸s̸-̸Chapter 5

Chapter 5. Enjoy!

Title:Interviews

Kenma's POV

The coaches called the police so I needed to think about what to say for they don't find out it was me. I was sitting down on the bench thinking about what to say. I do play killing games but the murderer is never found cause he escaped from the scene.

I then saw Shoyo's coming to me crying."Don't cry Shoyo"I said."Kenma"Shoyo said opening his hands showing he wants a hug. I hugged him."I know Kageyama was always mean to me but he didn't deserve to die"Shoyo said.I didn't like seeing Shoyo cry."Okay the police officers will be here in the moment to ask you guys question"Mr.Nekomata said. Everyone nodded.

~When The Police Arrive~
They started asking question to us separately. When it was my turn for them to ask Shoyo said to tell us both the questions and we will both answer it."Okay if you both want to"The police officer said looking at me."I'm fine with it"I said."Okay"The police officer said.

"Sit down and I'll ask you the questions"The police officer said. Me and Shoyo both sat down."Please answer this questions truthfully" The police officer said. Me and Shoyo both shook our head yes."Okay,I'm only going to ask 2 questions"The police officer said. We both nodded.

"First question,where were you at the time of the murder"The police officer said he then looked at us to see who will answer first. Shoyo was the first one to say."I was with my team telling them if they seen him since me and him were practicing volleyball"Shoyo said. The police man nodded then he looked at me."And you"The police officer said."I went to my room to get a charger of my phone"I said hoping they will take it."Second and last question,is there evidence about what you guys said"The police officer said.

"Yes,my team can tell you that I was talking to them and I saw Kenma leaving to his room" Shoyo said."Okay then both of you are fine"The police officer said. The police then left with telling the coaches if the murder comes back to try out best to find out who they are.

Words:394