K̸a̸g̸e̸y̸a̸m̸a̸ i̸s̸ m̸i̸s̸s̸i̸n̸g̸-̸Chapter 4

Chapter 4. Enjoy!
Title:Kageyama is missing

Shoyo's POV
The match we are going to have with Nekoma was about to start but Kageyama still didn't come back from the restroom. I decided to go and check if his in the restroom still. I went to all the restroom I could find but there was no Kageyama in any of them. I went back to We're my team is.

"Hey Guys have you seen Kageyama"I said." No I thought you guys were practicing"Suga said." Yeah he was but he said he needed to go to the restroom so he went"I said."Then he should be in the restroom"Daichi said."I checked the restrooms his not in any of them"I said."The King can't just disappear"Tsukishima said." That's true have you ask the Nekoma team we should find him before we start the match" Suga said."Okay I'll ask them"I said.

I walked to the Nekoma team who was in a circle right now. I tapped Kuroo's back for I can get his attention." Hey Chibi-Chan what's up"Kuroo said."Kuroo have you see Kageyama" I said."No sorry"Kuroo said." Can I ask your team about it"I said."Sure"Kuroo turned to his team and told them that I need to say something. They all looked at me."Have any of you seen Kageyama"I said.The rest of the Nekoma team shake their head no.I nodded and left back to my team.

"What did they say"Daichi said."They haven't seen Kageyama"I said."We should check around the school and see if his Okay"Daichi said. Daichi went to the Nekoma team and asked him for help on looking for Kageyama. Kenma came with me to check around."Kenma do you think something bad happened to Kageyama"I said."Why are you asking me? I don't know what happened"Kenma said." Oh right"I said.

Me and Kenma went back to the middle of the gym that is where we said we will meet everyone else. The rest finally came." We found Kageyama"Suga said crying."Are you Okay Suga"Daichi said."Kageyama is dead"Noya said he went to look around with Suga."What do you mean please tell me it's not true"Daichi said."Follow us"Noya said. We went outside where the trash can was and saw Kageyama body. Kuroo checked if he had a pulse." Yeah your right his dead"Kuroo said with a sad expression.

"We should call the police"Suga said. Everyone nodded we went back in the gym and told the coaches what happened. The coaches then called the police.

 The coaches then called the police

Chapter 4.Done.

Words:452