Y̸a̸m̸a̸g̸u̸c̸h̸i̸-̸Chapter 12/Part 2

Chapter 12/Part 2. Enjoy!
Title:Yamaguchi

Warning: SelfHarm

Shoyo's POV
Me and my team are all at my house right now. We decided to have a sleepover since Yamaguchi was scared thinking one of us will be next. "What should we do"I said." I don't know"Daichi said."We should play truth or dare"Noya suggested."Um Sure I guess"I said." Hey Hinata when are you parents going to come back"Suga said."They come back tomorrow night"I said."Okay"Suga said."Guys are we going to play truth or dare"Noya said again. We all nodded.

"Who is gonna go first"I said."I would go first, truth or dare Hinata"Noya said." Um truth" I said."Who do you think will be next to die from all of us in this room"Noya said."Um I don't know"I said."Just guess"Noya said."I don't know"I said a little scared."Noya don't ask him that"Suga said."Fine,What about will you ever want to marry Kenma"Noya said. I blushed "Yes I will want to marry Kenma"I said. Everyone awed.

We kept playing truth or dare until we were all tired. We all went to our futons and went to sleep.

1:00 am
I woke up to some one dropping plates from the kitchen it would not be my parents since they will tell me what time they will come back. I got up and slowly went to the kitchen. I saw Yamaguchi using a knife cutting his skin." Yamaguchi what the heck"I screamed. I look behind me if I woke up someone but I didn't. I walk to Yamaguchi and took the knife away from him."Yamaguchi why would you do this" I said.

"Well I"Yamaguchi said."You can tell me"I said." I can't believe Tsuki and Kageyama are dead"Yamaguchi said."I can't believer it either but Tsuki won't want you to this"I said."I guess" Yamaguchi said."Let me help you put on a bandage"I said. I went to my restroom and got a aid kit and starting cleaning the blood on Yamaguchi' arm. When I was done he put his sleeves down and we went back to sleep.

Words:380