K̸u̸r̸o̸o̸'̸s̸ Q̸u̸e̸s̸t̸i̸o̸n̸s̸-̸Chapter 15

Chapter 15. Enjoy!
Title: Kuroo's Questions

Kenma's POV
"Kenma,so what are we gonna do"Shoyo said staring at me."Well didn't you tell Suga that you are going to call your mom"I said." Yeah" Shoyo said grabbing his phone and dialing his mother. After some time Shoyo stopped talking on the phone.

"Is everything okay Shoyo"I said."Yeah, my mom said it's fine for me to live here since I'm with someone else"Shoyo said."Oh good" I said. "Well,I will call the school for you can transfer"I said."Okay"Shoyo said. I called my school and told them if Shoyo can transfer to the school. When the principal said yes I thanked him.

I looked at Shoyo."You can transfer but you start next week"I said."Next week isn't that  last week until summer break"Shoyo said." Yeah it is"I said."Okay"Shoyo said. Shoyo and I talked for some time until there was a knock on the door. We both got out of my room aand went downstairs. I opened the door and saw Kuroo."Kenma,why don't you have your uniform on it's Friday today"Kuroo said. I left to my room and changed fast even if I don't want to go to school.

I came back downstairs."Shoyo you can stay here but lock the door and don't go anywhere" I said. Shoyo gave me a kiss on the cheek and nodded. Kuroo and I started to walk to school.

While we were walking Kuroo started asking a lot of Questions."Kenma,Why did you kidnapped Shoyo?You know that he still also have school,right?What is he going to do while at your house?"Kuroo said."Kuroo, I will not answer all those question the only thing that I'm going to answer is that he will be going to our school."I said."You mean your school,I'm going to graduate already"Kuroo said."It's still your school right now"I said."Right"Kuroo said.

When we finally got to the school we had our practice went to our classes. After some hours school was finally done."I'm gonna go home Kuroo"I said."What we still have more practice"Kuroo said."I know but I don't want Shoyo to be alone, he was already alone for hours"I said leaving.

I went home to Shoyo. When I got inside my house Shoyo and I just went to play video games.

I published one yesterday and today. Might publish one tomorrow too, for I can finish this quick and start writing and publishing my stories that I have in my drafts.

Words:446