W̸h̸e̸r̸e̸ i̸s̸ T̸s̸u̸k̸i̸s̸h̸i̸m̸a̸?-Chapter 9

Chapter 9. Enjoy!

Title: Where is Tsukishima?

Kenma's POV
I woke up and got ready to go back to the school.I went downstairs and got some food for me and went to leave some in the basement for Tsuki. After that I locked the basement door and left.

When I got to the school I saw my team and the Karasuno team calling for Tsukishima.Shoyo saw me and ran to me.He hugged me."Hey Kenma where were you"Shoyo said."I went to sleep at my house"I said."Oh okay"Shoyo said." What is going on"I said."Oh we're trying to find Tsukishima but we can't"Shoyo said."Maybe he went home"I said.'What a stupid thing to say' I thought."If he was he would of told Yamaguchi "Shoyo said."Lets go ask him then"I said."Okay"Shoyo said. We both went to Yamaguchi.

Tsukishima's POV
I woke up and looked around of the place i was in.I saw a plate of food on the floor but I rather get out of here then eat. Nekoma setter put me in here didn't he'I thought.I tried opening the door from the basement but it was locked. I looked up and saw a window open so I just got some things in the basement that can help get out.

I got out and walked back to the Nekoma school.I saw everyone yelling for me."I'm right here"I said walking to them calmly.Yamaguchi ran to me."Where were you Tsuki"Yamaguchi said."Shorty's crazy boyfriend trapped me in his basement"I said."Kenma will never do that" Hinata said."Yeah Whatever"I said.

Kenma's POV
'I should have stabbed him'I thought.'Maybe I Can poising him'I thought.

Sorry if this was bad but also I have another Yandere book in my drafts it's of Hinata being a yandere for Kenma. The cover is done but I'm still working on the first chapter.

The cover of the book.

Words:332