Police-Chapter 20

Chapter 20. Enjoy!

Before we keep going with the story I have a YouTube channel if you want to subscribe the link is in my profile conversations here on wattpad. If you can't find it and you want to subscribe to my channel pm me and I'll send you the link.

Happy Birthday to the Haikyuu 🍊 Tangerine. June 21.

Now on with the story,

Shoyo's POV
I know that I should run away but Kenma is not gonna let me leave even if I try he will go and find me and if I call the police they might want proof. I don't really know what to do. "Shoyo do you want to play this game with me" Kenma said like he didn't just tell me what he did." Um...I...S-Sure"I said.

I sat next to him and he gave me a controller and we started playing. He kept winning and yes I was mad since I never win but I can't get my mind away of what he said. 'I have to call the police, but what if they ask for proof'I thought. 'You know what I'll just ask him again and record it' I thought. I grabbed my phone and went to the camera and put record. I got closer to Kenma."Kenma"I said."Yes Shoyo" Kenma said." The confessing that you said I didn't hear it clearly"I said."oh um, I don't think I should tell you again."Kenma said.

"But I didn't hear correctly"I said."I killed Kageyama, Tsukishima and Lev"Kenma said. I clicked the record button again for it can stop recording after he said that. Instead of calling the police I texted the number and sended the video.

Just one more chapter for this book and from all the other stories I wrote this one is my worst one but that's just my opinion.

What do you guys think of this book?

Words:327