S̸h̸o̸y̸o̸ g̸o̸e̸s̸ b̸a̸c̸k̸ h̸o̸m̸e̸-̸Chapter 2

Chapter 2. Enjoy!
Title:Shoyo goes back home

Shoyo's POV
Today is the day I go back to Miyagi. I look next to me and see Kenma still sleeping." Kenma wake up"I said trying to wake him up." Just 5 more minutes"he mumbled."Fine" I said snuggling closer to him and falling asleep again.

~5 minutes later~
I wake up again and see Kenma still sleeping. " Kenma wake up"I said."No"Kenma said." It's been 5 minutes get up,I also go home today if you forgot"I said. When Kenma heared that he jumped up."Why do you have to leave today" Kenma said."Kenma is Sunday, I have school and practice"I said."Oh right and you come back,I just need to wait 3 weeks"Kenma said." Yeah so it's fine we will see each other again" I said.

"Well let's take you to the train"Kenma said." Okay"I said. We both start walking to the train station. Kenma bought my ticket since he didn't want me to waste my money."Here" Kenma said giving me the ticket."You didn't need to waste your money for the ticket I could've got it"I said."It's fine Shoyo"Kenma said."If you say so,Thanks"I said getting the ticket.

"Well bye Kenma,I'll see you in 3 weeks"I said." Bye Shoyo See you in 3 weeks"Kenma said.I got in the train and Kenma started walking home.

Chapter 2. Done. Sorry that's it's so short.

Words:255