Y̸a̸m̸a̸g̸u̸c̸h̸i̸-Chapter 12/Part 1

Chapter 12. Enjoy!

Title:Yamaguchi

Sorry for not updating, I only have 1 month left until school is done so I been studying since finals are coming up. I might update but they will be short.

Anyways on with the story.

Shoyo's POV
We decided to have Kageyama and Tsukishima funerals today. I was done getting ready so I went outside to wait for Asahi to come pick me up. After some time Asahi came in a van with the rest of my team. I got in and we starting heading to the place where the funeral is going to be. There were people outside looking at the van and Asahi got nervous." Suga,Daichi one of you drive"Asahi said."Why?"Daichi said." I look weird having all of you in this van"Asahi said."No you-you know what yeah"Suga said. They stopped the van and Asahi moved to the spot Suga was. We finally got to the place where the funeral is.

When the funeral finished

We all went back to the van to go home."Guys I don't want to be alone in my house"Yamaguchi said."Why not"I said." Well Tsukishima and Kageyama are already dead what if one of us is next"Yamaguchi said."That can happen" Daichi said."We could stay in my house my mom and sister are staying at my Grandmas house" I said."Okay"Everyone said. We went to each of their house for they can get their stuff and went to my house.

Words:258