P̸o̸i̸s̸o̸n̸e̸d̸-̸Chapter 10/Part 2

Chapter 10. Part 2. Enjoy.

Title:Poisoned

I just want to say that I have a Q&A Book so you can ask me questions and I will answer it there and I also have a YouTube channel the name is Langa Hasegawa the profile pic is the same as here.

This chapter is the worst that I written.

Kenma's POV
While my team and the Karasuno team were getting breakfast I saw Tsukishima's bag and went to it.I looked inside and saw that he had a water bottle.I put the poison in it and left to get my food. When I got my food I sat next to Shoyo who was already eating his food. I started eating since I don't want Shoyo too worry about me. While I was eating I see the Karasuno team going to sit down. Tsukishima did not have a drink in his plate so I thought he will drink the water so I guess my plan will work out. I looked away and continued eating. Me and Shoyo just started talking.

Shoyo's POV
While me and Kenma were eating I heared some people scream Tsukishima name. I look up and my eyes went wide. I got up and ran to my teams table." What's going on,Tsukishima are you Okay"I said."Does he look or sound okay"Suga said. We didn't know what to do Tanaka gave him a bottle of water. Tsukishima dranked it. He didn't swallow the water instead he ran to the restroom.

Kenma's POV
"Hey Shoyo I am gonna go to my room to get something"I said. Shoyo told me what I needed
to get and I just said my switch. Instead a followed Tsukishima to the restroom following Tsukishima." You Okay Tsuki"I said. He turned around and looked at me."don't call me that"He said." Why not your friend Yamaguchi can"I said,"so" he said."What do you even want,Wait,this was your idea wasn't it you wanted to poison me" Tsukishima said."Why would I do that" I said acting innocent."You don't like the way I treat your little boyfriend"He said."Thats true because he should be treated with respect" I said. After some time he couldn't take it so he fell to the floor.

I screamed for my team and the Karasuno team can think I saw him like this. My team and the Karasuno quickly came. "What happened" Daichi said."I don't know I just came in and saw him on the floor"I said. Daichi checked his pulse."His gone"Daichi said. "Finally"I whispered."What was that"Daichi said."Nothing"I said.

Well this was terrible. Hope you enjoyed this trash of a chapter.

Words:461